This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Death

Ruined Wishes

CoconutCultist ย  ย 

4 hours ago, Aurora said:

Granted but they are all too big!

I wish for an infinite supply of Oreo cookies

Ooh yummm

Granted but the flavour worsens with each cookie so you must limit yourself to only 3 tasty cookies a day โค๏ธย 

I wish I had Wifiย 

• Digital Mentor
15 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Ooh yummm

Granted but the flavour worsens with each cookie so you must limit yourself to only 3 tasty cookies a day โค๏ธย 

I wish I had Wifiย 

Granted, but the connection will drop every hour for 10 mins.ย 

I wish that I could grow plants at will.

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Luie said:

Granted, but the connection will drop every hour for 10 mins.ย 

I wish that I could grow plants at will.

Oooh thats a lovely wish - i feel bad having to ruin it, sorry Luie!

wish granted but you can't choose what plants you grow so some of them are very stinky and/or dangerous (poisonous or thorny)

I wish I was able to see the stars even in the day time

• Digital Mentor
Just now, jazzy.sky said:

Oooh thats a lovely wish - i feel bad having to ruin it, sorry Luie!

wish granted but you can't choose what plants you grow so some of them are very stinky and/or dangerous (poisonous or thorny)

I wish I was able to see the stars even in the day time

Haha you always crack me up @jazzy.sky, btw don't be sorry, it's all fun and games.ย 

Also, Granted, BUT you can only just see stars in the day time, nothing or no one else.ย 

I wish I could travel through time..

ย 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Luie said:

Haha you always crack me up @jazzy.sky, btw don't be sorry, it's all fun and games.ย 

Also, Granted, BUT you can only just see stars in the day time, nothing or no one else.ย 

I wish I could travel through time..

Awww thank you Luie! You always crack me up too! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—ย 

Haha true true ๐Ÿ’–

OMG ๐Ÿ’€ that's so funny and cruel at the same time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I bet everyone will think I'm blind or something ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean, they wouldn't be wrong haha

Ooooh that's a cool one

Wish granted but the further back or forward you go, the more likely the chance you actually stay stuck in that time period (chances go up by 1% every time you time travel in general, added on to the 5% chance of being stuck when you travel more than 10 years in the future or past)

I wish I could climb monkey bars effortlessly

ย 

ย 

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww thank you Luie! You always crack me up too! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—ย 

Haha true true ๐Ÿ’–

OMG ๐Ÿ’€ that's so funny and cruel at the same time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I bet everyone will think I'm blind or something ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean, they wouldn't be wrong haha

Ooooh that's a cool one

Wish granted but the further back or forward you go, the more likely the chance you actually stay stuck in that time period (chances go up by 1% every time you time travel in general, added on to the 5% chance of being stuck when you travel more than 10 years in the future or past)

I wish I could climb monkey bars effortlessly

Woaah, I see the consequences of travelling through time. I shall curb my inner Dr Strange for a whileย ๐Ÿคฃย but good one for sure Jazzy.ย 

Wish granted, BUT every time you climb the bars your brain rewires itself to become a little more closer to being an actual monkey.ย 

I wish that I would never age..

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

23 minutes ago, Luie said:

Woaah, I see the consequences of travelling through time. I shall curb my inner Dr Strange for a whileย ๐Ÿคฃย but good one for sure Jazzy.ย 

Wish granted, BUT every time you climb the bars your brain rewires itself to become a little more closer to being an actual monkey.ย 

I wish that I would never age..

Haha yess, Dr Strange could never โœจ๏ธ

Aww thanks Luie!!

Oh wow ๐Ÿ˜ญ guess I'll be a full monkey by the end of it, taking the return to monke too seriously ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oooh, wish granted but to make the wish work, you are essentially stuck in a time loop where you re-live the same day every day that way you never age

I wish I had a bigger garden with a spruce tree to climbย 

• Digital Mentor
On 8/18/2024 at 8:44 AM, jazzy.sky said:

Haha yess, Dr Strange could never โœจ๏ธ

Aww thanks Luie!!

Oh wow ๐Ÿ˜ญ guess I'll be a full monkey by the end of it, taking the return to monke too seriously ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oooh, wish granted but to make the wish work, you are essentially stuck in a time loop where you re-live the same day every day that way you never age

I wish I had a bigger garden with a spruce tree to climbย 

What a great way to ruin that wish @jazzy.skyย  - imagine having to re-live the same day every day. A bit like Groundhog Dayย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Granted but now you don't enjoy being outside anymore

I wish I could get rid of rubbish by just looking at it - not only at home but also when I am out and about

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

49 minutes ago, Aurora said:

What a great way to ruin that wish @jazzy.skyย  - imagine having to re-live the same day every day. A bit like Groundhog Dayย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Granted but now you don't enjoy being outside anymore

I wish I could get rid of rubbish by just looking at it - not only at home but also when I am out and about

Aww thank you lovely Aurora! Omg I could never ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ groundhog day would drive me up the wall xD

Awww noo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

That's such an amazing wish

Wish granted but your superpower has a 30 minute cool down time - or you'd be too powerful!

I wish I had stronger joints so I get hurt less

• Digital Mentor
5 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Aww thank you lovely Aurora! Omg I could never ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ groundhog day would drive me up the wall xD

Awww noo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

That's such an amazing wish

Wish granted but your superpower has a 30 minute cool down time - or you'd be too powerful!

I wish I had stronger joints so I get hurt less

Oh gosh, I don't want to ruin this Ahh.ย 

So granted, BUT they'd be so strong that you cannot sir anywhere without breaking the chair.ย 

I wish that I could turn any liquid to ice at willย 

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

12 hours ago, Luie said:

Oh gosh, I don't want to ruin this Ahh.ย 

So granted, BUT they'd be so strong that you cannot sir anywhere without breaking the chair.ย 

I wish that I could turn any liquid to ice at willย 

That's hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ love that one Luie!

Ooooh that's a cool wish (pun not intended lol)

Wish granted but your ice cannot be melted with anythingย 

I wish I never had my period again without having all the side effects of menopause ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

• Digital Mentor
5 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

That's hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ love that one Luie!

Ooooh that's a cool wish (pun not intended lol)

Wish granted but your ice cannot be melted with anythingย 

I wish I never had my period again without having all the side effects of menopause ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

That's a good one. Granted but now you get hiccups once a month for several days - sorryย ๐Ÿ˜ฌ!!

I wish I could read mindsย 

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

That's a good one. Granted but now you get hiccups once a month for several days - sorryย ๐Ÿ˜ฌ!!

I wish I could read mindsย 

Oh wow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Oooh that's a cool wish Aurora

Wish granted but everyone else can read yours too

I wish for a tasty icecream!

• Digital Mentor
On 8/20/2024 at 4:05 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Oh wow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Oooh that's a cool wish Aurora

Wish granted but everyone else can read yours too

I wish for a tasty icecream!

That's an interesting twist - I'm not sure I still want to read minds nowย ๐Ÿ˜…

Granted but there are hidden chunks of vegetables (peas, carrots, sweet corn) inside your ice cream - so you never know what your next bite will taste like

I wish I had more time to read

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Aurora said:

That's an interesting twist - I'm not sure I still want to read minds nowย ๐Ÿ˜…

Granted but there are hidden chunks of vegetables (peas, carrots, sweet corn) inside your ice cream - so you never know what your next bite will taste like

I wish I had more time to read

Granted, but everytime you get really into a part, something interrupts you

I wish I didn't have social studies today

3 hours ago, CoconutCultist said:

Granted, but everytime you get really into a part, something interrupts you

I wish I didn't have social studies today

Granted but you have to be social and deliver a presentation instead to the rest of the class

I wish my dads hospital appointment goes well and he is in good health โค๏ธ

• Digital Mentor
On 8/27/2024 at 8:10 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Granted but you have to be social and deliver a presentation instead to the rest of the class

I wish my dads hospital appointment goes well and he is in good health โค๏ธ

Granted - just granted (I really hope it goes well and he is in good health โค๏ธ)

I wish I was better at drawingย 

ย 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Granted - just granted (I really hope it goes well and he is in good health โค๏ธ)

I wish I was better at drawingย 

Thank you so much lovely Aurora - your kindness actually granted my wish! Hes back home now and recovering well from the anesthesia, not in pain and the docs said everything looked fine - fingers crossed results come back tip top! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Oooh love that

Wish granted but if you draw more than 100 squiggles at a time, your previous lines magically erase - so be sure to draw carefully ๐Ÿ˜‰ (ruined wish aside, I believe in you Aurora! Just take baby steps, draw whatever you like, with and without reference and you will see immediate progress!)

I wish whenever I lose something, I have the ability to find it immediately

ย 

• Like 2

• Digital Mentor
3 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Thank you so much lovely Aurora - your kindness actually granted my wish! Hes back home now and recovering well from the anesthesia, not in pain and the docs said everything looked fine - fingers crossed results come back tip top! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Oooh love that

Wish granted but if you draw more than 100 squiggles at a time, your previous lines magically erase - so be sure to draw carefully ๐Ÿ˜‰ (ruined wish aside, I believe in you Aurora! Just take baby steps, draw whatever you like, with and without reference and you will see immediate progress!)

I wish whenever I lose something, I have the ability to find it immediately

I'm so glad to hear thatย ๐Ÿค—ย That's really good news. I've got my fingers crossed, too that the results come back tip topย โค๏ธย We're always here for you if you are worried or want to talk about anythingย ๐Ÿซ‚

You're so kind - you really are. Thank you for being so supportive @jazzy.skyย - baby steps is definitely a good way forwardย ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

That would be super helpful. Granted but your finding abilities are too powerful and you keep finding other random things wherever you go

I wish I had a flying carpetย 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

6 hours ago, Aurora said:

I'm so glad to hear thatย ๐Ÿค—ย That's really good news. I've got my fingers crossed, too that the results come back tip topย โค๏ธย We're always here for you if you are worried or want to talk about anythingย ๐Ÿซ‚

You're so kind - you really are. Thank you for being so supportive @jazzy.skyย - baby steps is definitely a good way forwardย ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

That would be super helpful. Granted but your finding abilities are too powerful and you keep finding other random things wherever you go

I wish I had a flying carpetย 

Thank you so much Aurora ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ it means the world ๐Ÿซ‚

Awww โค๏ธ reading your message made my day and out a huge smile on my face, thank you smmm ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thank you for always being so supportive too, you are so sweet, be sure to update me on how the drawing progress goes!!

Haha that'd fantastic xD finding random bits and bobsย 

ooh wish granted but it's slightly slippery so you have to hold on tight!

I wish I was amazing at drivingย 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Thank you so much Aurora ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ it means the world ๐Ÿซ‚

Awww โค๏ธ reading your message made my day and out a huge smile on my face, thank you smmm ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thank you for always being so supportive too, you are so sweet, be sure to update me on how the drawing progress goes!!

Haha that'd fantastic xD finding random bits and bobsย 

ooh wish granted but it's slightly slippery so you have to hold on tight!

I wish I was amazing at drivingย 

ย 

I willย ๐Ÿ˜Š!ย 

Haha, I don't mind holding on tight if it means I can travel wherever I want with my flying carpetย ๐Ÿ˜…

Granted but now you can't walk properly anymore and you keep stumbling

I wish there were more hours in a day and that I can use those hours to learn a new skill or language

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

I willย ๐Ÿ˜Š!ย 

Haha, I don't mind holding on tight if it means I can travel wherever I want with my flying carpetย ๐Ÿ˜…

Granted but now you can't walk properly anymore and you keep stumbling

I wish there were more hours in a day and that I can use those hours to learn a new skill or language

โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Oh noo ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Wish granted but time passes faster so each hour is equivalent to 45 minutesย 

I wish I could never get physical injuries (I am so clumsy and constantly get hurt xD)

ย 

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, jazzy.sky said:

โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Oh noo ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Wish granted but time passes faster so each hour is equivalent to 45 minutesย 

I wish I could never get physical injuries (I am so clumsy and constantly get hurt xD)

Oh no, not even faster (I feel like time always goes by so fast anywayย ๐Ÿซ )

Granted but now each time you would have gotten hurt you bunny hop insteadย ๐Ÿ˜‚

I wish I had a big piece of delicious carrot cake appear next to me on the tableย 

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

7 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Oh no, not even faster (I feel like time always goes by so fast anywayย ๐Ÿซ )

Granted but now each time you would have gotten hurt you bunny hop insteadย ๐Ÿ˜‚

I wish I had a big piece of delicious carrot cake appear next to me on the tableย 

Aww sorry Aurora! (Honestly thats so true though - sorry for ruining your wish ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

Hahaha that would be so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Omg I love careot cake - wish granted but if you dont eat it slowly eanough, you will grow carrot leaves on your head (they last for 24hrs)

I wish the weather holds up