How can I stop people having a nasty blog about me?

owly9

I'm worried that people I used to work with in the past have created a mean blog or forum thread about me listing things I've said - or supposedly said and done or exaggerated versions of them - and the people I work with now can see it and some of the nastier ones are adding to it. People are avoiding me and snickering at me.

Hey Owly9

Welcome to our community! ?'?

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear what's been happening. Have you seen the blog yourself? The reason I ask is it sounds like you are not quite sure.

Work place bullying is very distressing, so well done for reaching out for support no one should have to go through it alone.

Does anyone at work know? You have every right to report it as no one should feel humiliated or isolated.

This article has some good points which i think could help. Have a read and let me know what you think?

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/10-things-can-bullied-workplace/

Sending positivity. ??

-Peach311

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hi thanks. I havent seen it but have overheard conversations about me where people are saying things about me that happened in a previous job. I havent asked becuase I think only the people writing it would be able to see it and would tell people I was paraniod if I mentioned anything. :(

Hey Owly9,

That is a tough one to deal with. What have you tried so far to deal with it?

Be good to know so i don't suggest trying something that you already have. Are you on social media?

Sending positivity.

-peach311

Hey Owly9, ?

That sounds great, massive well done for continuing to be respectful and positive.

Do you have anyone at work you trust enough to confide in about what you are going through?

We are all here for you and this really is a safe space to talk any or all of it through whenever you need. ?

Sending positivity

-Peach311