Hi all

Kath ย  ย 

I know it sounds cliche but it's ok to make mistakes. Mistakes are how we grow and learn and everyone makes them. Most of the time our mistakes really aren't as bad as we think.

It's good to feel your emotions they do not make you weak. To have the ability to think through and consider how you feel makes you strong as hell.

Always remeber you're never alone. Reach out to people because you will find help and support in the most unexpected places. รข๏ฟฝยค

I know it sounds cliche but it's ok to make mistakes. Mistakes are how we grow and learn and everyone makes them. Most of the time our mistakes really aren't as bad as we think.

It's good to feel your emotions they do not make you weak. To have the ability to think through and consider how you feel makes you strong as hell.

Always remeber you're never alone. Reach out to people because you will find help and support in the most unexpected places. รข๏ฟฝยค

Hi thanks for responding. I am not strong and I'm tired of being reminded of how weak I am. I took some meds that I'm allergic to. I will miss my kids so much and i hope they don't stay angry for to long and i hope they know I love them.