About This Club

Anyone who loves band or plays an instrument and has a passion for it can join
  1. What's new in this club
  2. -Lou-
    So for that week, we got 1st place, best music, general affect, and visuals, and best drum major. From my most recent one; 2nd place, (best music I believe?)
  3. AshtonBeach
    wait nvm lol how are you guys
  4. -Lou-
    WE GOT 1ST PLACE, BEST MUSIC, AND BEST DRUM MAJOR!!!! We were in group 2A
  5. -Lou-
    I bet you will! I believe in you!!
  6. -Lou-
    yall I have a competition tomorrow and I came back from performing a football game, so yeah...
  7. -Aussie-
    thanks, I'm sure my team with make it to finals but I probably wont be able to
  8. AshtonBeach
    I bet you will!!!! Your show sounds sick
  9. -Aussie-
    same! we have only been able to perform once though and that wasn't even the whole show so I'm hoping we make it to finals
  10. AshtonBeach
    I hope we both do!!!
  11. -Aussie-
    yeah we had to do a stand still in side last comp. that's good!!! we have our whole show too so we may get to perform it at the next comp do you think you will go to finals? I don't think we will
  12. AshtonBeach
    I do!!! It's going pretty good we missed our comp last week cause of the storms and then none this week reginals next I think we are doing pretty good our whole show is now on the feild
  13. -Aussie-
    Heyyy @AshtonBeach How has your marching band season going?? do you think y'all will make state finals??
  14. -Lou-
    Do any of you guys like to watch Cold Cases too?
  15. -Lou-
    OMG this is so interesting
  16. -Lou-
    This channel is very interesting....
  17. -Lou-
    This show is called Cold Case Files
  18. -Lou-
    Ok nvm a Consumer Cellular ad came up XD
  19. -Lou-
    Why is there this random channel on my TV playing a documentary about the zodiac killer rn?