What is something about yourself that no one really knows about?

justagirl    

Oooooo good one.

I also feel that sometimes. I think it means you are really empathetic.

Mine is that I seem very confident and extroverted. But actually I am quite shy.

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Mine is that I am a lesbian, but only one person knows about it besides this community.

Thanks so much for sharing that with us Mammu. I'm so glad you feel comfortable enough to be yourself on here. XD Remi x

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I keep wilted dead flowers in a vase in my room. Kind of weird, but I find dead flowers pretty and they smell nice.

That's not weird at all (I have plastic dinosaur skull on my table lol) I'm sure they make a wonderful decoration.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/19/2019 at 9:33 AM, Stygimoloch said:

That's not weird at all (I have plastic dinosaur skull on my table lol) I'm sure they make a wonderful decoration.

You think a dinosaur skull is weird? I have a Lego bionic head on my desk that isn't even mine and I don't know where it came from!

my thing no one know is that I'm bisexual cause only peeps on here know lol

• 2 weeks later...

That I am in the process of making a model sword ( the sword part is known but no one knows about the rest) and hope to make a whole fantasy armor set with a cloak to go along with it

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Saphira said:

That I am in the process of making a model sword ( the sword part is known but no one knows about the rest) and hope to make a whole fantasy armor set with a cloak to go along with it

0_0

Omg that is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came up with a fantasy character called 'The Ember Assassin' (today funnily enough) and should totally make his outfit!!!