This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate, Other, Mental Illness, Disordered Eating, Suicide

Mental health check in ❤️

Megs-    

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, Mercury Venus said:

In-between black and purple, like half black, half purple. Im starting to suspect I'm bipolar because my moods change really quickly and i go from feeling happy to really low in a short period of time and I have symptoms of bipolar disorder. 

Thanks for the update @Mercury Venus I would imagine that must be a lot for you to deal with and probably quite exhausting, too. Is that right? I have replied to your message on CS. If you like, we can talk about it a some more there. No pressure though if you don't feel ready to. We're here for you in whatever way is most helpful to you. 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 6/10/2024 at 9:38 AM, AutisticGirl said:

💙

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know that you are starting to struggle. How are you feeling today? We're here for you if you would like to talk about it. 

Staff-Account.png

On 6/11/2024 at 11:03 AM, Aurora said:

Thanks for the update @Mercury Venus I would imagine that must be a lot for you to deal with and probably quite exhausting, too. Is that right? I have replied to your message on CS. If you like, we can talk about it a some more there. No pressure though if you don't feel ready to. We're here for you in whatever way is most helpful to you. 

Thank you :) I have just read your comment on CS and am waiting for it to be approved. 

On 6/11/2024 at 11:05 AM, Aurora said:

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know that you are starting to struggle. How are you feeling today? We're here for you if you would like to talk about it. 

I am feeling slightly hopeful, not good or happy, but hopeful, and that is the most powerful force in my life currently because it means Im working towards recovery. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mercury Venus said:

I am feeling slightly hopeful, not good or happy, but hopeful, and that is the most powerful force in my life currently because it means Im working towards recovery. 

That is wonderful news Mercury Venus, I am so happy that you have found that feeling of hope as that is the mist important thing you need for recovering 💖💖💖 really proud of you 👏🫂😊

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

💜

Heya my lovely Megs

Whats on your mind? Here to talk if you need to vent 💞🫂 sending hugs 

Just now, jazzy.sky said:

Heya my lovely Megs

Whats on your mind? Here to talk if you need to vent 💞🫂 sending hugs 

Heya, I can’t say as only support mentors know what has happened, it’s to triggering for community members to know but, I’ll be ok! How are you, ml?💕

• Hug 1

2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Heya, I can’t say as only support mentors know what has happened, it’s to triggering for community members to know but, I’ll be ok! How are you, ml?💕

Awww ok, no worries!

Are you sure you will be ok? Here for you always 💞💞 hugsss 🫂 youre so strong never forget that Megs

Im doing great, always a great day talking with you! I had my exam this morning and I really hope it went well :D

got to build some lego too which was so much fun 

Edited by jazzy.sky
Spelling mistakes lol

2 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww ok, no worries!

Are you sure you will be ok? Here for you always 💞💞 hugsss 🫂 youre so strong never forget that Megs

Im doing great, always a great day talking with you! I had my exam this morning and I really hope it went well :D

got to build some lego too which was so much fun 

I believe that you will get a good outcome from this exam, I feel it in my heart ❤️. I’ll be okay, just sat down in my new iPad right now, the colour is beautiful, I’ll get a picture of it, 2 secs. I’ll post it on chit chat!

• Like 1

Just now, Megs- said:

I believe that you will get a good outcome from this exam, I feel it in my heart ❤️. I’ll be okay, just sat down in my new iPad right now, the colour is beautiful, I’ll get a picture of it, 2 secs. I’ll post it on chit chat!

Awww thank you sm Megs!!

Ooooh yesss, so happy its arrived! Hope you enjoy it and have loads of fun!!!

1 minute ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww thank you sm Megs!!

Ooooh yesss, so happy its arrived! Hope you enjoy it and have loads of fun!!!

Much love to you ❤️

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, Megs- said:

Hi Megs. Thank you for being so mindful of the community, but still communicating with us via CS to discuss what is going on for you. Know that we truly care and together we will work through things. Sending you a 🫂

4 hours ago, Mestizo said:

Hi Megs. Thank you for being so mindful of the community, but still communicating with us via CS to discuss what is going on for you. Know that we truly care and together we will work through things. Sending you a 🫂

Thank you so much, it means a lot 🫂 

• Like 1