Confused about what I actually am

Iloveplantsanddogs2006    
Go to solution Solved by Aurora,

So I’ve always considered myself straight and I still do but sometimes I wonder if I might be bi. I feel like I’m more attracted towards men but I also think that some girls are super pretty and it just confuses me. Is it normal to think that girls are hot but at the same time to not want to be in an actual relationship? I’ve also never had a boyfriend so many people think that I secretly might be but honestly I’m just really picky and I don’t want to just go with a guy because it’s convenient . Can anyone let me know their thoughts on this? 

• Digital Mentor
  • Solution
6 hours ago, Iloveplantsanddogs2006 said:

So I’ve always considered myself straight and I still do but sometimes I wonder if I might be bi. I feel like I’m more attracted towards men but I also think that some girls are super pretty and it just confuses me. Is it normal to think that girls are hot but at the same time to not want to be in an actual relationship? I’ve also never had a boyfriend so many people think that I secretly might be but honestly I’m just really picky and I don’t want to just go with a guy because it’s convenient . Can anyone let me know their thoughts on this? 

Hi there, thank you for getting in touch and letting us know what's been going on for you. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. I give support and advice to those who reach out to us. I've noticed that you're quite new here so I wanted to say a huge big welcome 😀. It's lovely to have you here!! This is really welcoming and safe space and there are lots of others here who have also been questioning their sexuality, just like you. 

It sounds to me like you are figuring things out right now and that's great. It's common to have these feelings and getting to know ourselves better is a really important part of figuring out who we are. It often takes time though and I would suggest that you don’t put any pressure on yourself to have an answer straight away. Usually with time, things will become clearer. My suggestion would be to trust how you are feeling and allow that to lead. How does that sound? 

Staff-Account.png