Major updates coming in June πŸŽ‰

Harper Β  Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi everybody,

I have been dreaming about this moment for the past 6-months or so. I'm delighted to finally share some incredible news and an entire wave of updates from Ditch the Label. Some of our most active members will know that we've been working hard behind-the-scenes for over a year on a complete refresh of Ditch the Label and over the coming weeks, we're finally ready to launch what we're calling 'Ditch the Label 3.0'.

Here's what we'll be launching in June

• Ditch the Label 3.0: an entirely new Ditch the Label homepage. We've reimagined the world of Ditch the Label and getting support and will be providing a completely new and intelligent way to get the support that you need. The brand new experience will combine our main homepage with the community and make it a much more seamless experience. You'll be able to do even more with your community account and will have an entire fleet of new tools and features to make the homepage easier, more intelligent and infinitely more accessible. Ditch the Label 3.0 will be launching in English language in the first part of June.
  • Revamped community experience: we're rebuilding the entire community with a completely refreshed look and feel. The design overhaul will come with light and dark mode and will compliment the aesthetic of Ditch the Label 3.0. The redesign is infinitely more user friendly and is built with a much better experience for smartphone users.Β 
  • Ditch the Label in EspaΓ±ol: watch this space for an incredibly exciting announcement about Ditch the Label's expansion into new geography and language!

We'll also be announcing some exciting new partnerships, initiatives and campaigns to promote Ditch the Label 3.0 and this wonderful community we all know and love.

Stay tuned, we're almost there!

Let's gooooo πŸŽ‰

- Harper 😁

Β 

Β 

• Like 5
  • Yaaas 1

Staff-Account.png

Will we be able to PM other members or send pictures? What are some things we can expect for a more user friendly experience?

Wow!Β 
ah yes, the ever going ~change~

this is indeed exciting tho, I wonder what it will be like, well I guess I will find out soonπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ§šπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
15 minutes ago, 3asy said:

Will we be able to PM other members or send pictures? What are some things we can expect for a more user friendly experience?

Afraid not. This policy is in place to keep our platform a safe space :)

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Harper said:

Afraid not. This policy is in place to keep our platform a safe space :)

Ah ok

• Ditch the Label Staff
7 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Wow!Β 
ah yes, the ever going ~change~

this is indeed exciting tho, I wonder what it will be like, well I guess I will find out soonπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ§šπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Finally we here! :DΒ 

Staff-Account.png

Yayyy it's finally happening!! :D

• Like 1

Can’t wait to see the new updates Harper

• 4 weeks later...
  • Ditch the Label Staff

An update from us:

• We've now launched QuΓ­tate las Etiquetas - which is our EspaΕ„ol platform and community. This is now live at https://qle.mx!Β 
  • Ditch the Label 3.0 has been soft launched today - we are aware that there are bugs and issues which we are currently fixing, but it's now live at https://ditchthelabel.org
  • The community redesign is coming along nicely but may be slightly delayed, there are 3 developers currently working to get it finished and we'll update as soon as we know more.

Once we launch the new redesign, we will enable you to switch between the new experience and existing design for a few weeks should you like a little more time to get familiar with the new interface.Β 

- Harper 🀠

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png