I honestly don't know what's going on or what to do

Madeleine_357 Β  Β 

1 hour ago, Madeleine_357 said:

it means he's been talking to his brother about it a lot :D

Good thing? Do you know his brother (sorry cuz you prob already said but I forgot πŸ˜…)Β 

20 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

You know Madeleine, that is actually starting to remind me of someone I know. He (my dude) is very energetic/ also kinda depressed at the same time lol He will just look like he wants to say something to me, but also not at the same time, and if he does its simply a quiet, "hi XX" -_- bruh needs to step it up yo, but eh I just let me do his things I guess.

omg and the brother lol, well it sounds like there is not too much bad bl00d :)

Me and Madeleine's other friend is starting to invite him over so they can talk more. They are actually having conversations (but me and other friend are still present). Right now it's getting them more comfortable around each other because they still seem awkward and nervous (they were both fidgeting like crazy the whole time), Btw @Madeleine_357Β your comment didn't load on my part so this is a very general run down.

9 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Good thing? Do you know his brother (sorry cuz you prob already said but I forgot πŸ˜…)Β 

I like know his brother indirectly. He knows who I am and vice versa but we've never officially met

2 minutes ago, Madeleine_357 said:

I like know his brother indirectly. He knows who I am and vice versa but we've never officially met

MY COMMENT ISN'T SHOWING UP :( It needs to be approved

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, welches_242 said:

Me and Madeleine's other friend is starting to invite him over so they can talk more. They are actually having conversations (but me and other friend are still present). Right now it's getting them more comfortable around each other because they still seem awkward and nervous (they were both fidgeting like crazy the whole time), Btw @Madeleine_357Β your comment didn't load on my part so this is a very general run down.

.. huh 🧐 I still don't quite understand, but thanks for explaining, it really helps when things are said simply for me 😁

22 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

.. huh 🧐 I still don't quite understand, but thanks for explaining, it really helps when things are said simply for me 😁

lol yeah just get her to explain everything else I can't I don't have the energy. @welches_242 explain todays and yesterdays events!

1 hour ago, Madeleine_357 said:

lol yeah just get her to explain everything else I can't I don't have the energy. @welches_242 explain todays and yesterdays events!

Hahaha! but wait, do yall know eachother in real life???

46 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hahaha! but wait, do y'all know each other in real life???

Yeah. I was bugging her about pride cookies earlier at her house. I really want some and I got people who have the money and skills to help me make some. @Madeleine_357, you are expected to be there.

• Shocked 1

10 hours ago, welches_242 said:

Yeah. I was bugging her about pride cookies earlier at her house. I really want some and I got people who have the money and skills to help me make some. @Madeleine_357, you are expected to be there.

mhm. Now explain!Β 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Madeleine_357 said:

mhm. Now explain!Β 

Wdym by that.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, welches_242 said:

Dang, I did not know y’all knew eachother in real life, cool!

10 hours ago, welches_242 said:

Wdym by that.

explain the events of the last 4 days!Β 

41 minutes ago, Madeleine_357 said:

explain the events of the last 4 days!Β 

I need you to tell me that. I know what's happened but I don't have a timeline

22 minutes ago, welches_242 said:

I need you to tell me that. I know what's happened but I don't have a timeline

ill tell you the timeline tomorrow