Jump to content

Weirdest compliments you've gotten


SCARE

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

@Equivalent Ways, @Zaylee, @CyranTheCat, @Olivia05, @SCARE (Ember)I wish there was a way you could meet people on here, that would be pretty cool ngl

I think that....if we possibly stay long enough....some time an advertising campaign could get us together

If we stay long enough, I think there could be a chance

No promises

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

I think that....if we possibly stay long enough....some time an advertising campaign could get us together

If we stay long enough, I think there could be a chance

No promises

I will, I like helping people too much

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

I know i can be a bit unfiltered at times....

ya think?!

ย 

Jk, i think all of us on here are though...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Persephone44 said:

I will, I like helping people too much

Yay! Stay :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Persephone44 said:

ya think?!

Jk, i think all of us on here are though...

:D

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

Nerd :)

er mer gerrrrd

I just now actually realized you called me... that๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜‚ what have you done?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Persephone44 said:

@Equivalent Ways, @Zaylee, @CyranTheCat, @Olivia05, @SCARE (Ember)I wish there was a way you could meet people on here, that would be pretty cool ngl

hey, don't mine me being late haha..

Ah yes, the human desire๐Ÿ˜Œ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

hey, don't mine me being late haha..

Ah yes, the human desire๐Ÿ˜Œ

definetly

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

a guy once told me โ€œ youโ€™re pretty for a plus size girlโ€ย 

I think that's just the rudest complement. LIKE WHAT?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Persephone44 said:

I think that's just the rudest complement. LIKE WHAT?

hmm ive been bullied by ppl at school and my family so i have thick skin so when ppl say things like that to me i take it as a complement or just ignore themย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

hmm ive been bullied by ppl at school and my family so i have thick skin so when ppl say things like that to me i take it as a complement or just ignore themย 

I need to learn from you.ย 

You are amazing.

period.

ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

I need to learn from you.ย 

You are amazing.

period.

thanks.ย 

ย 

at least someone thinks so but i think itโ€™s so funny tht skinny ppl made fun of me but my bf is skinny like ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Sober."

My friends were discussing how drunk people would have to be to smash me and they asked a very popular girl who is NOT gay. That was her answer. She's also called me a smash multiple other times.

  • Shocked 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AceOfSpades said:

"Sober."

My friends were discussing how drunk people would have to be to smash me and they asked a very popular girl who is NOT gay. That was her answer. She's also called me a smash multiple other times.

maybe sheโ€™s bisexualย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

thanks.ย 

at least someone thinks so but i think itโ€™s so funny tht skinny ppl made fun of me but my bf is skinny like ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

i feel like you get made fun of no matter what, skinny or fat, white or black

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Persephone44 said:

i feel like you get made fun of no matter what, skinny or fat, white or black

ye it make it worse that im mixed with mexican and black but i look more blackย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

ye it make it worse that im mixed with mexican and black but i look more blackย 

It honestly sounds like u are beautiful. I don't know, I've always admired woman of color and how they are always so beautiful

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—
  • Create New...