Hello

Zaylee ย  ย 

Hi, my name is Zaylee. I'm 14 years old. I go by she/they. I'm bisexual. I like to sing, read, write stories. I have 4 dogs and 2 cats. 3 siblings. I hate public speaking but I want to be an actress when I'm older lol. That's pretty much it๐Ÿ˜‚

9 minutes ago, Zaylee said:

Hi, my name is Zaylee. I'm 14 years old. I go by she/they. I'm bisexual. I like to sing, read, write stories. I have 4 dogs and 2 cats. 3 siblings. I hate public speaking but I want to be an actress when I'm older lol. That's pretty much it๐Ÿ˜‚

You know whats Crazy

My name is janiyah, Im 13 years old i go by she/they i am bisexual i like to write stories, paint and I have 2 dogs and 3 siblings oh and i am a single hopeless romanticย 

we have quite in common

29 minutes ago, Tears_of_pain said:

You know whats Crazy

My name is janiyah, Im 13 years old i go by she/they i am bisexual i like to write stories, paint and I have 2 dogs and 3 siblings oh and i am a single hopeless romanticย 

we have quite in common

Nice, its great to have someone to relate to lol

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, Zaylee said:

Hi @Zaylee, I think I've already commented on some of your other posts but I officially wanted to say a huge big welcome to the community!! It's great to have you on boardย ๐Ÿ˜€. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here.ย  You might know this already but if you even have anything you would prefer to talk about in confidence then you can send us a message via the confidential support tab at the bop of the page (next to Blogs) and one of the support mentors will get back to you.ย 

Wow, it sounds like it's busy at yours with 3 siblings, 4 dogs and 2 cats ๐Ÿ˜€!!ย 

Happy Dog GIFย 

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png