WTF dude

Zaylee Β  Β 

I was working down in my basement today. I was carrying some heavy boxes around, and I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I turn around, there's no one there. Then, something falls, scares the shit outta me, and I dropped everything in my hands. I think my soul left my body, died, and met my sleep paralysis demon, came back to life, and reunited with my body. My sleep paralysis demon's name is Dobrovski btw. He's a pretty chill dude. I gotta go and do some more work, so lets hope I don't die again lol.

• Hug 1

3 hours ago, Zaylee said:

I was working down in my basement today. I was carrying some heavy boxes around, and I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I turn around, there's no one there. Then, something falls, scares the shit outta me, and I dropped everything in my hands. I think my soul left my body, died, and met my sleep paralysis demon, came back to life, and reunited with my body. My sleep paralysis demon's name is Dobrovski btw. He's a pretty chill dude. I gotta go and do some more work, so lets hope I don't die again lol.

Hi there, I'm Catsup, one of the support mentors. That sounds like a really scary thing to experience!Β  Do you get sleep paralysis often, and what does that usually look like for you? Also, if you care to share more about Dobrovski, I'd be happy to hear, and I'm glad to hear he's chill too.

Staff-Account.png

@Zaylee What was It!!!??? Are you ok??