Alright people wanna help a friend?

Sara007 Β  Β 

Okei dokei people.

I am Sara.

And well i have been struggling with school lately..

My finals just got finsished a couple days ago and my last exam MATHS was horrible...

To the point where I am even doubting passing...which is not good considering i have never failed any of my subjects EVER and on top of that our schools have decided to open up MONTHS BEFORE OUR RESULTS ARE OUT so thats really spiking my anxiety...

And I am really unable to move on from my exams cause i cant move on fearing that i could fail maths...

And In my country i am now going on to 11th grade where now I have to choose a stream (my main subjects)Β 

Which I know will be PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY cause i wanna become a doctor...BUT!

For students who choose PCB require a good coaching and over all a good teaching.

Since all of the students in my class who are gonna be choosing PCB have LEFT MY SCHOOL as they think it is not fit for this STREAM...I am verh very anxious because i dont want to be left behind because of staying in a bad school and a bad city for tutoring...

I dunno what to do...

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2023 at 7:45 AM, Sara007 said:

Okei dokei people.

I am Sara.

My finals just got finsished a couple days ago and my last exam MATHS was horrible...

To the point where I am even doubting passing...which is not good considering i have never failed any of my subjects EVER and on top of that our schools have decided to open up MONTHS BEFORE OUR RESULTS ARE OUT so thats really spiking my anxiety...

And I am really unable to move on from my exams cause i cant move on fearing that i could fail maths...

And In my country i am now going on to 11th grade where now I have to choose a stream (my main subjects)Β 

Which I know will be PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY cause i wanna become a doctor...BUT!

For students who choose PCB require a good coaching and over all a good teaching.

Since all of the students in my class who are gonna be choosing PCB have LEFT MY SCHOOL as they think it is not fit for this STREAM...I am verh very anxious because i dont want to be left behind because of staying in a bad school and a bad city for tutoring...

I dunno what to do...

hello, and well hello!
hmm, tbh I am not super sure how to help with this, considering thinking of school makes me very anxious sadly πŸ« πŸ‘

Wow it does sound like maybe a different country πŸ€” or at least some different schooling system.

I guessssss my advise would be to -not the bare minimum- but to do the minimal needed to get through, math for example. Then you can also practice lots on that extra time, and try to see what opportunities and resources surround you on your goal to becoming a doctor :) idk if any of that was helpful, but well, you can do it

• Digital Mentor
On 4/7/2023 at 3:45 PM, Sara007 said:

Okei dokei people.

I am Sara.

I dunno what to do...

Heyy @Sara007, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I know it's been a while since you posted this, I wanted to check in and see how you're doing?

Staff-Account.png