This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Trauma

Life sucks.

Willa Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Trauma

Click this notice to reveal the content.

People keep telling me that life goes on but to me that's the saddest part.Β Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. they are a sign of a pure heart

2 minutes ago, Ihatelife said:

People keep telling me that life goes on but to me that's the saddest part.Β Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. they are a sign of a pure heart

Hey do you need to talk to anyone? If you need to here is @Digital MentorΒ 

6 minutes ago, Willa said:

Thanks.

Np. If you need to talk to me too, you can. If you don’t mind me asking, why is the saddest part how life goes on? Are you dealing with smth and you want it to go away? Or smth else?

because its saying goodbye to someone you wish to spend your lifetime with.

Just now, Willa said:

because its saying goodbye to someone you wish to spend your lifetime with.

Oh if you don’t mind again, is it part of your family or a friend or someone else? Or multiple people?

ItsΒ multiple people

Just now, Willa said:

ItsΒ multiple people

Do you wan to talk about those multiple people? It’s ok if you don’t because I respect privacy but I’m also here if you do

No, thank you. I do not like to talk about past people that are not in my life anymore.

• Digital Mentor

1 hour ago, Willa said:

Heyy @Willa,Β I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I see that you're new to our platform and I wanted to say a massive welcome! Super awesome having you join our community. You can start conversations like this or even join other topics on the forums option. We also offer one to one support if you'd prefer that, if you click on 'Confidential Support' in the top bar next to blogs, you can send a request and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

I wanted to address your message in specific and check in with you. You're right they are not a weakness, but they do bring up a lot and I want to check if you would you like to speak more one to one about this with me on confidential support or continue the conversation on community here itself? Whatever you are more comfortable with. Just know here for you.

Β 

Staff-Account.png

I see lovely @LuieΒ has given lovely support but wanted to check in with you and see if you’re feeling okay? I know how hard it is saying goodbye to people who mean a lot to you, but a very big well done for coming here and explaining everything to us, that’s a huge step and you’ve done so well and I’m proud of you, I know things are hard for you right now but remember you’re beautiful, you’re lovely, you deserve to smile and feel safe. You’re a huge part of this community, so lovely to meet you <3 what a beautiful name you have too :)