This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

Just now, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

lmao estoy haciendo la cena de fresas ahora mismo

Ja, ja, ja, ¿qué estás haciendo?

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Ja, ja, ja, ¿qué estás haciendo?

hacer tacos de camarones y bistec para fresa

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

hacer tacos de camarones y bistec para fresa

De todos modos, está haciendo mi pasta favorita

Just now, Olivia05 said:

De todos modos, está haciendo mi pasta favorita

oouuuuiii

Tengo miedo de perder a todos... salvo a todos los demás porque no puedo dejar que la gente vea el dolor que sufro y nadie merece lo mismo... pero nunca podré salvarme a mí mismo, siempre estaré roto y tal vez yo sea el problema y eso es todo.  mi culpa… siempre metiendo la pata y decepcionando a alguien que amo... me di cuenta de lo molesto que soy y de lo mucho que nadie me quiere ni piensa en mí...

Edited by Soy_Esa_Perra

Hey yall, Chicaaaaaaaaaa ( @Soy_Esa_Perra) I know I prob seem creepy rn, but Imma just be honest.

I decided to pop in on this chat and say hi, but then was curious what you most recently said in Spanish, so I looked it up using google translate :D

I... think I can only rlly say that I am here for you, caring about you.

No te amo, no soy familia contigo, ni siquiera hablamos a menudo, PERO todavía he encontrado que eres una mujer hermosa y realmente fuerte.

I just wanted to say that 🫂

• Digital Mentor
5 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Tengo miedo de perder a todos... salvo a todos los demás porque no puedo dejar que la gente vea el dolor que sufro y nadie merece lo mismo... pero nunca podré salvarme a mí mismo, siempre estaré roto y tal vez yo sea el problema y eso es todo.  mi culpa… siempre metiendo la pata y decepcionando a alguien que amo... me di cuenta de lo molesto que soy y de lo mucho que nadie me quiere ni piensa en mí...

Hi there, I just wanted to let you know that we all care about you very much and that we are always here for you if you need us

Staff-Account.png

6 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Por qué siempre piensas que estás arruinando las cosas con todos? ¿La gente te hace sentir así? ¿La fresa te hace sentir así? porque si lo hace voy a tener algunas palabras con él. pero no, no lo arruines todo. todos te queremos mucho y también fresa. mantenlo en mente. te amo hermana mayor!

8 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

I'm afraid of losing everyone... except everyone else because I can't let people see the pain I'm in and no one deserves the same... but I can never save myself, I'll always be broken and maybe I'll be the problem and that's it. my fault... always screwing up and disappointing someone I love... I realized how annoying I am and how much nobody loves me or thinks about me...

Heyyyy! I don’t know much about you, but I think your one of the best people I have kinda ‘met’. Hope you feel better! Remember that you can talk to us! 🫂 ♥️ 

• Like 1

@Soy_Esa_Perra @Equivalent Ways @CyranTheCat @Bisexual Soprano @-Lmnshrk- @SCARE (Ember)
I have exams this week that I’m def gonna fail so everyone have a great summer and I’ll talk to y’all when I get back

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

@Soy_Esa_Perra @Equivalent Ways @CyranTheCat @Bisexual Soprano @-Lmnshrk- @SCARE (Ember)
I have exams this week that I’m def gonna fail so everyone have a great summer and I’ll talk to y’all when I get back

Hope you do great! ♥️✨

4 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Well ':) you will be missed! Enjoy your summer tho 🤗🤗❤️

8 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Por qué siempre piensas que estás arruinando las cosas con todos? ¿La gente te hace sentir así? ¿La fresa te hace sentir así? porque si lo hace voy a tener algunas palabras con él. pero no, no lo arruines todo. todos te queremos mucho y también fresa. mantenlo en mente. te amo hermana mayor!

Creo que lo arruiné todo porque eso es lo que siempre me han dicho todos, incluso ahora y ninguna fresa lo sabe y ya no me hace sentir así, y sí, algunas personas me hacen sentir así… yo también te amo hermanita  !Creo que lo arruiné todo porque eso es lo que siempre me han dicho todos, incluso ahora y ninguna fresa lo sabe y ya no me hace sentir así, y sí, algunas personas me hacen sentir así… yo también te amo hermanita!

6 hours ago, CyranTheCat said:

Heyyyy! I don’t know much about you, but I think your one of the best people I have kinda ‘met’. Hope you feel better! Remember that you can talk to us! 🫂♥️ 

thank you 💗🫂

Tmr is my last day until august yu guys 😭😭😭😭😭

• Hug 2

6 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Tmr is my last day until august yu guys 😭😭😭😭😭

You got this

15 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Hope it goes well for you!

• Like 1

goodbye everyone see you in august i hope you all have a great summer and please be safe if not for yourself for me 

• Hug 3

So, apparently there was a bomb threat at school…

They told us it was a drill, then kept us outside for 2 hours. 💀

And then, they made us call out parents (but I didn’t have a phone, so I used my friends’ phone, cause he already called) and we had to go home before 4th period had even started. Like, I got home at 10:30 in the morning-

I’m fine, but I had to leave my bag at school, because they wouldn’t let anyone in- 😭

Honestly, the worst part was probably just the fact that I couldn’t eat my lunch before we left school early-

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Mrs.Strawberry said:

goodbye everyone see you in august i hope you all have a great summer and please be safe if not for yourself for me 

Hey there,

We hope to hear from you soon just so we know how you are getting on. We are always here if you need us and want support. Take care. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, CyranTheCat said:

So, apparently there was a bomb threat at school…

They told us it was a drill, then kept us outside for 2 hours. 💀

And then, they made us call out parents (but I didn’t have a phone, so I used my friends’ phone, cause he already called) and we had to go home before 4th period had even started. Like, I got home at 10:30 in the morning-

I’m fine, but I had to leave my bag at school, because they wouldn’t let anyone in- 😭

Honestly, the worst part was probably just the fact that I couldn’t eat my lunch before we left school early-

I just wanted to check in with you and see how you are doing? I can imagine that must have been pretty scary. How was it going back to school today? 

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

I just wanted to check in with you and see how you are doing? I can imagine that must have been pretty scary. How was it going back to school today? 

It was pretty ok. Except the fact that I was late- 😆

Again, the worst part was not having my food! 😞

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, CyranTheCat said:

It was pretty ok. Except the fact that I was late- 😆

Again, the worst part was not having my food! 😞

I'm glad to hear it was OK. Ha, I know what you mean about not having any food - priorities, right??

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

• 2 months later...

hey guys im officially back!!

38 minutes ago, Ms.Strawberry said:

hey guys im officially back!!

Hello!