This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

6 minutes ago, janiyah said:

yeah i think i do

Can you explain why? I know it’s because you think you’re ugly (you’re not) is there any other reasons why? Like anything in particular?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, janiyah said:

yeah i think i do

Hey I think you look great!  (But it is against our guidelines to  post pictures of ourselves as it is a safety issue for users, so the photo may be removed from your account.)  But you deserve to be treated well and also not being told lies about your appearance! Animated GIF

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, janiyah said:

thank you i will remove the picture right away

Thanks I really appreciate it.  🙂  With the way you're being treated at school, does anyone know about this?  It sounds like a lot of what is going on is bullying which is not okay.  You deserve much better at school!

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Catsup said:

Thanks I really appreciate it.  🙂  With the way you're being treated at school, does anyone know about this?  It sounds like a lot of what is going on is bullying which is not okay.  You deserve much better at school!

no no one knows cause i'm so used to handling problems on my own but now its gotten so hard to deal with idk what to do

• Hug 1

3 minutes ago, Catsup said:

I agree with @Catsup you definitely deserve better. Is it your friends treating you like this or just other people? And have you tried talking to a trusted adult about what’s happening with the bullying and everything? If not I recommend you try and talk to a trusted adult like one of your teachers or someone like that or a counselor. Whichever you prefer. Or your dad if you want to.

• Hug 1
  • Yaaas 1

no no one knows cause i'm so used to handling problems on my own but now its gotten so hard to deal with idk what to do

Like @Emmerson mentioned (great advice, by the way 🙂), I think getting help for the bullying and bringing it up to an adult is really important.  Is that something you would think of doing at this point?

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Emmerson said:

I agree with @Catsup you definitely deserve better. Is it your friends treating you like this or just other people? And have you tried talking to a trusted adult about what’s happening with the bullying and everything? If not I recommend you try and talk to a trusted adult like one of your teachers or someone like that or a counselor. Whichever you prefer. Or your dad if you want to.

well no its not my friends but i just have been wanting to give up on life

4 minutes ago, janiyah said:

I'm sorry to hear that and it's absolutely not your fault this is happening.  I'm reaching out here with some crisis resources to have on hand if you ever feel unsafe:

- (UK) The Samaritans - 116 123 (This is a free service that operates 24/7)
- (USA) Suicide and Crisis Lifeline - 988  (This is a free service that operates 24/7. You can call or text) 
- A list of worldwide crisis lines can be found here: https://www.befrienders.org   
- There’s an app I can recommend called https://prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ - it has safety plans to make sure you don’t harm yourself and you might find it helpful.
- You can also call the police if you feel at risk.

How are you doing with feeling safe right now?  And does anything give you hope for the future?

Staff-Account.png

5 minutes ago, janiyah said:

Like my therapist says and my mom says…try and think of the positive things in your life and block out the negative things…see if that helps or like I said before you could try journaling if you really wanted to…

2 minutes ago, Catsup said:

I'm sorry to hear that and it's absolutely not your fault this is happening.  I'm reaching out here with some crisis resources to have on hand if you ever feel unsafe:

- (UK) The Samaritans - 116 123 (This is a free service that operates 24/7)
- (USA) Suicide and Crisis Lifeline - 988  (This is a free service that operates 24/7. You can call or text) 
- A list of worldwide crisis lines can be found here: https://www.befrienders.org   
- There’s an app I can recommend called https://prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ - it has safety plans to make sure you don’t harm yourself and you might find it helpful.
- You can also call the police if you feel at risk.

How are you doing with feeling safe right now?  And does anything give you hope for the future?

thank you i will try some of the sights so wish me luck

Just now, janiyah said:

thank you i will try some of the sights so wish me luck

Okay and do feel free to keep us updated in Community or on Confidential Support when you can.  We really care about your wellbeing, and I really hope and believe that things will be okay for you

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN 

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Catsup said:

Okay and do feel free to keep us updated in Community or on Confidential Support when you can.  We really care about your wellbeing, and I really hope and believe that things will be okay for you

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN 

i don't have the Confidential Support thing

i don't have the Confidential Support thing

It should be on the top of the menu on the Ditch the Label forums page, near "blogs".  I believe you should also get an email with a message.  Does that make sense?  And how are you doing?

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Catsup said:

It should be on the top of the menu on the Ditch the Label forums page, near "blogs".  I believe you should also get an email with a message.  Does that make sense?  And how are you doing?

yeah im doing good but i c.u.t. today because of stress

I know this is totally off topic but if you go outside right now you can see different planets…

2 minutes ago, janiyah said:

yeah im doing good but i c.u.t. today because of stress

I'm sorry to hear that.  But I am glad you are doing okay right now.  I will be logging off myself soon, but please do feel free to reply any time and also use the crisis resources if you need them at any point.  We're here for you!

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Emmerson said:

I know this is totally off topic but if you go outside right now you can see different planets…

wow so pretty

Just now, Catsup said:

I'm sorry to hear that.  But I am glad you are doing okay right now.  I will be logging off myself soon, but please do feel free to reply any time and also use the crisis resources if you need them at any point.  We're here for you!

ok thanks 

@janiyah if you need to I can still talk I’ll be up for a while I might not respond right away because I’m working on my hw but I can still respond…I’m here for you! We all are!

i missed blc a lot today 

Just now, La_Bonita_Chica said:

i missed blc a lot today 

Aww I’m sorry my I missed the person I like bc we could barely talk today…/she kinda sucks (respectfully) at answering me…