This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05 ย  ย 

4 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Goodโ€ฆjust donโ€™t wanna go to school tmmrw

Relatable, I have two essays I have to write.ย  And a project ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Just now, Luie said:

Heyy @Equivalent Waysย @Olivia05, I know you're both having a tough day and it's been meh. You're right some days are just like that, glad you have the members here for support, know that we are here too if you need to talk about it!ย 

Group hug kinda moment.ย 

Group Hug GIF by NBC

I was just saying how nothing interesting has really happened so kind of like an emotionless day but if I ever do feel down I will come talk to someone

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

2 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Relatable, I have two essays I have to write.ย  And a project ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I have a project thatโ€™s due tmmrw and Iโ€™m not even close to being done bc my partners wonโ€™t help me!!! Ughhh but I can just work on it during my break so if my partners donโ€™t like it they shouldโ€™ve helped meโ€ฆI also have another project due on Wednesday and two tests tmmrwโ€ฆand prolly smth else but thatโ€™s all I can think of rnโ€ฆ

1 hour ago, Olivia05 said:

I have a project thatโ€™s due tmmrw and Iโ€™m not even close to being done bc my partners wonโ€™t help me!!! Ughhh but I can just work on it during my break so if my partners donโ€™t like it they shouldโ€™ve helped meโ€ฆI also have another project due on Wednesday and two tests tmmrwโ€ฆand prolly smth else but thatโ€™s all I can think of rnโ€ฆ

oof, im sorry๐Ÿซ  looks like yall are all going down on that project lol, but they deserve it for not helping. I have experienced that before ;_; I wish you much lunch and rest

*luck

Edited by Equivalent Ways
spelling lol

1 hour ago, Olivia05 said:

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

3 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I have to work on dishes rn and then my sister and I are going to be looking at houses bc sheโ€™s moving out soon and we saw this one house thatโ€™s for sale and itโ€™s a really nice house but itโ€™s $8.3M so umm no but yeahโ€ฆanyways I have to go do dishes and then work on all my projects and study for my tests so Iโ€™ll talk to u guys laterโ€ฆlove yโ€™all!!

1 hour ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Equivalent Waysย @Olivia05, I know you're both having a tough day and it's been meh. You're right some days are just like that, glad you have the members here for support, know that we are here too if you need to talk about it!ย 

Group hug kinda moment.ย 

Group Hug GIF by NBC

Thank you Luie. I like hugs(when im not gonna bit someones head off lol)~โค๏ธ

Just now, Olivia05 said:

I have to work on dishes rn and then my sister and I are going to be looking at houses bc sheโ€™s moving out soon and we saw this one house thatโ€™s for sale and itโ€™s a really nice house but itโ€™s $8.3M so umm no but yeahโ€ฆanyways I have to go do dishes and then work on all my projects and study for my tests so Iโ€™ll talk to u guys laterโ€ฆlove yโ€™all!!

Talk to you later!ย  <3

3 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Talk to you later!ย  <3

Hey Iโ€™m back from doing chores, studying a bit for both tests, and kinda working on both projectsโ€ฆhowโ€™s/whatโ€™s everyone doing?

2 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Hey Iโ€™m back from doing chores, studying a bit for both tests, and kinda working on both projectsโ€ฆhowโ€™s/whatโ€™s everyone doing?

๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ‘ thanks for asking... but im doing ok I guess... Go Blossom! with your schoolwork and life and stuff :D

6 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ‘ thanks for asking... but im doing ok I guess... Go Blossom! with your schoolwork and life and stuff :D

I love how u call me blossom lol

4 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

I'm feeling alright

26 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

I'm feeling alright

Ru ok? U seem down

3 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Ru ok? U seem down

I've been reading up on emotional abuse :/ and it seemed to resonate but at the same time left me super confused.ย  So idk

• Hug 1

28 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

I've been reading up on emotional abuse :/ and it seemed to resonate but at the same time left me super confused.ย  So idk

Oh Iโ€™m sorry weโ€™ll if you ever wanna talk to me just let me knowโ€ฆbut right now Iโ€™m going to sleep so Iโ€™ll talk to you tomorrowโ€ฆgoodnight or good morning to u

On 4/29/2023 at 2:57 PM, Olivia05 said:

@Equivalent Waysย @Deleted accountย @Soy_Esa_Perraย @-Lmnshrk-ย @Bisexual Sopranoย howโ€™s everyone doing/feeling? Good I hope

some much has happenedย 

• Shocked 1

4 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Hey there,

We have just seen your other post about this and we have replied there. Take care and speak soon.ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

5 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

some much has happenedย 

Do u wanna talk abt it?

12 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

some much has happenedย 

we are here if u want to tell us about it :)

13 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

same tbh... and i feel it tho :/ ya here ro chat if u want... whenever I read about it I find that it is really really manipulative and I still cary a lot of it today :(

wazzup @Olivia05๐ŸŒธ! How's life treating you?

11 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

wazzup @Olivia05๐ŸŒธ! How's life treating you?

Good ig I have a headache rn and English class sucks

Do we know what happened to Leila??? Any reason she'd delete her account???!!!

38 minutes ago, SCARE said:

Do we know what happened to Leila??? Any reason she'd delete her account???!!!

I'm sorry, idk what you mean, I can't find her account and see what is going on :C

6 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Good ig I have a headache rn and English class sucks

ah sorry, I just now saw this for some reason.... srry to hear that :( do you feel any better now? The weather suddenly changed here and my brain is hurting lol