This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

3 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

haha, i get it though.

The other day i procrastinated so hard that I created a whole story arc character designs and then cried at the death scene😅 but the presentation still there

Oh my god I would do that too!!! But I have to write a child’s book and create a capstone project on either an athletic director or a personal athlete for my sports and entertainment marketing class…god I hate that class but I need it to raise my gpa bc it’s an honors class

7 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Oh my god I would do that too!!! But I have to write a child’s book and create a capstone project on either an athletic director or a personal athlete for my sports and entertainment marketing class…god I hate that class but I need it to raise my gpa bc it’s an honors class

omg honestly that class sounds 💀💀💀

but childrens book...thats a challenge

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

omg honestly that class sounds 💀💀💀

but childrens book...thats a challenge

They’re both the first one…but the class is super easy but the projects they make us do r fn difficult…

Just now, Olivia05 said:

They’re both the first one…but the class is super easy but the projects they make us do r fn difficult…

oh gerd that sucks lol but i do know whats it like, unfortunately..

i believe in you👍

• Hug 1

oh gerd that sucks lol but i do know whats it like, unfortunately..

i believe in you👍

Thanks lol

hello again yall,  had a busy day today but now i am unwinding😌 hows yall?

24 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

hello again yall,  had a busy day today but now i am unwinding😌 hows yall?

Arm is super sore from my doctors appt today and then had to go to the hospital for x days bc I might have scoliosis…(the amount of tried it took me to spell that lol) but yeah and I’m getting back on my meds (anti-depressants)

But other than that it was relatively a good day bc Z wasn’t here so he couldn’t annoy me wi the project and only (we’ll call her M) M was here so both the freshman weren’t here so we just worked on it (so close to being done thank god) so yeah other than my doctors appt and the hospital relatively a good day except if I move my arm it hurts so that’s great…

What did u do all day?

• Hug 1

2 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Arm is super sore from my doctors appt today and then had to go to the hospital for x days bc I might have scoliosis…(the amount of tried it took me to spell that lol) but yeah and I’m getting back on my meds (anti-depressants)

But other than that it was relatively a good day bc Z wasn’t here so he couldn’t annoy me wi the project and only (we’ll call her M) M was here so both the freshman weren’t here so we just worked on it (so close to being done thank god) so yeah other than my doctors appt and the hospital relatively a good day except if I move my arm it hurts so that’s great…

What did u do all day?

dang sorry about your arm!! I am weirdly sensitive to arm pain🥲 I was thought to have scoliosis(good spelling yo) but I did not in the end :/ Glad you are doing ok(?)❤️

My older brother just graduated a fire academy which is a big deal so thats what I was doing for most of today... otherwise I was home and working ig, its just my brain has been fried for half the day but I am feeling a bit better now. Just looking like a human daughter or whatever but inside feeling kinda like a half-fried snail riding a rollercoaster :D👍

R u ok tho? but like r the meds helping? I am on anti depresents and anxiety... I have mixed feels about it so I just wanted to check in ':)

gerd deggnit!! It needs to be moderrated one sec😭

dang sorry about your arm!! I am weirdly sensitive to arm pane🥲 I was thought to have scoliosis(good spelling yo) but I did not in the e n d :/ Glad you are doing ok(?)❤️

My older brother just graduated a fi re academy which is a big deal so thats what I was doing for most of today... otherwise I was home and working ig, its just my brain has been fr-eye-ed for half the day but I am feeling a bit better now. Just looking like a human daughter or whatever but inside feeling kinda like a hal f-fr ie d snail riding a roller coaster :D👍

R u ok tho? but like r the m ed Z helping? I am on anti depresssssents and anxyty... I have mix e d feels about it so I just wanted to check in ':)

ok nvm I guess it will just have to be moderated🥲😅

4 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

dang sorry about your arm!! I am weirdly sensitive to arm pane🥲 I was thought to have scoliosis(good spelling yo) but I did not in the e n d :/ Glad you are doing ok(?)❤️

My older brother just graduated a fi re academy which is a big deal so thats what I was doing for most of today... otherwise I was home and working ig, its just my brain has been fr-eye-ed for half the day but I am feeling a bit better now. Just looking like a human daughter or whatever but inside feeling kinda like a hal f-fr ie d snail riding a roller coaster :D👍

R u ok tho? but like r the m ed Z helping? I am on anti depresssssents and anxyty... I have mix e d feels about it so I just wanted to check in ':)

Thanks Im trying to sleep but very time I move over boom pain my arm…but I’m ok tho just exhausted…

Thats great congrats for him!! Im sorry your brain wasn’t working today. I have those days sometimes and they suck especially if I have to go to school…

Im ok just in a lot of pain sadly…M is helping bc she wants a good grade…Z? He could careless…but imma talk to him today and say that if he doesn’t help with the project he can do it himself…so yeah

Im not on them again yet…I have to get them first so rn were just waiting…but yeah I’ve taken medicine for both anxiety and depression before but I ran out and o had to schedule an appt so I told my mom and she fr told me today that I didn’t tell her like huh?? But anyways yeah I’m fine for now…but ru doing ok rn? (When u check rhisbc pretty sure ur asleep…)

• Like 1

Ughhhh moderation at its finest…

• Haha 1

haha hi! Yeah I was asleep lol :P But i am up now, and I am sorry to hear that you are in pain :( yeah you tell Z haha, but communication and clarity such so freggin much! But can also be useful a lot🫠

I am doing ok? Idk i am really grumpy but its like I have 3 selves all the time and they all discuss and take over and stuff

What chu doin?

42 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

haha hi! Yeah I was asleep lol :P But i am up now, and I am sorry to hear that you are in pain :( yeah you tell Z haha, but communication and clarity such so freggin much! But can also be useful a lot🫠

I am doing ok? Idk i am really grumpy but its like I have 3 selves all the time and they all discuss and take over and stuff

What chu doin?

Well I just got back from school and doing battle of the classes (it’s where each class (freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior) compete against each other on different challenges such as singing at the top of ur lungs…chanting our chant (this guy points to a class and says for example “hey sophomores!” “Yeah!?” “What’s your year? I said sophomores what’s your year?” “2025, 2025, 20 20 2025” (every other one starting wi the first one is him and the rest r us…)) and other things to see who’s the loudest and who has the best dance and all sorts of things…it’s very chaotic…and now whoever participated has a sore throat bc we were screaming at the top of our lungs…so that was fun…and during lunch I talked to Z bc he said he needed to talk to me and he just said that it was his friend that said that…

but anyways wbu?

2 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

@Equivalent Ways @Deleted account @Soy_Esa_Perra @-Lmnshrk- @Bisexual Soprano how’s everyone doing/feeling? Good I hope

hey yo, im feeling kinda meh :/ tbh, hbu?

29 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

hey yo, im feeling kinda meh :/ tbh, hbu?

Same tbh it’s been like a non-feelings kinda day…

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Same tbh it’s been like a non-feelings kinda day…

non-feelings ya say... I have been feeling all kinds of Pandora's box today🥺

non-feelings ya say... I have been feeling all kinds of Pandora's box today🥺

Oh I’m sorry…do u wanna talk abt it?

6 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Oh I’m sorry…do u wanna talk abt it?

lol, for me (and u) the day is now over, its just my mood swings and being a human be rough🫠

9 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

lol, for me (and u) the day is now over, its just my mood swings and being a human be rough🫠

Honestly same…really the only reason it’s been a meh day is bc it’s the weekend sooo yeah…also it’s like one here so I should really get some sleep…goodnight

• Hug 1

17 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

@Equivalent Ways @Deleted account @Soy_Esa_Perra @-Lmnshrk- @Bisexual Soprano how’s everyone doing/feeling? Good I hope

I'm doing good, how about you?

6 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

I'm doing good, how about you?

Good…just don’t wanna go to school tmmrw