Let’s make a story…

Equivalent Ways    

12 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Lol same! But if u need help I can help and respond when I can (I have school today that’s why I’m saying this…)

Alright, just finishing up some other things then I am almost done with the map >:3 I will post it here when I finish it :D it’s basically just gonna be the story shoved all together with some character info.

we need a title tho 🤔

20 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Alright, just finishing up some other things then I am almost done with the map >:3 I will post it here when I finish it :D it’s basically just gonna be the story shoved all together with some character info.

we need a title tho 🤔

Ooooh I can’t wait!!!

Maybe “The Cat problem”?

• Yaaas 1

Oh goodness😂 ok, here is what I have of the story and characters, 🙌very open to feedback oh and we need a title👀 I did a bit of editing so plz let me know if i missed some things! maybe we can even continue this story 😏

The Cat Problem

Janet joined us later that day, after Jesse had started dating James. We went to the local cat shelter to get a cat as a special gift because John had just been dumped by Naomi. He wanted kids and Naomi despised children, so she hated him from that moment on. Until, Lily decided to get him the cat.

"What kind of cat should we get John? A cat is kinda like a kid, right, Janet?"

"I guess so? Maybe a Siamese?"

“Yes! That is a great idea!” 

And in excitement, Lily knocked over the cat carriers and let one of the captive cats loose! Immediately, it began attacking Janet! Lily then screamed so loud that all the employees came running to help Janet and catch the cats, but the cats began to duplicate!!! One of the employees tried to assist, but they started duplicating as well! There must have been something in the air that was infecting them, and Janet and Lily were immune. They both sighed and gave each other a shared look of fear and exhaustion. Lily quickly grabbed some of the cats and began to toss them out the window, in hopes of stopping them from duplicating, but her effort was in vain, as not only did the cats duplicate, they got...bigger and more vicious. Lily and Janet decided that they would call Jesse, who they just saw earlier, but did not really like, however the situation was dire. 

Jesse said,

“MmH, babe stop— Janet? Why are you calling me??” 

"t-the cats are duplication" said a very distraught Janet, and Lily added

“Janet has a gash on her chest and people are duplicating and AHHHHHH *background angry cat noises*! Please come to the cat shelter and help me and Janet ASAP!! And bring John!! He will surely know what to do because he is a secret wizard!”

Jesse got up suddenly, whispering to James, 'I think they might have lost it…'  then went back on the phone and said,

“We'll be right there." 

They hung up and Lily groaned in frustration at Jesse's impertinence, but Janet Stated,

“I’m starting to feel dizzy, let’s drink some ginger ale and lie down”, but just when she lied down a cat jumped onto her, scratching in the process and started to speak Spanish??? It said,

"Oye, eres mi nuevo juguete para gatos.”…(hey, you’re my new cat toy.)

Lily looked disturbed and confused, but on the contrary, Janet looked relieved. She wanted to try and communicate with the cats and say.

“¿Puedes por favor detener a los gatos ahora mismo?” (can you please stop the other cats now?) the cat smirked and then hissed at the top of it’s lungs 

“¡Deja de intentar comerte a la gente y duplicar!” (stop trying to eat the people and duplicating) Janet felt relieved, and It was true, the cats stopped. Janet looked for Lily, but she was not there anymore. Then she looked outside and she saw that outside all the cats were starting to deflate? She couldn’t believe her eyes… Lily was the one inflating now!! The cat said, 

"Nada es gratis" (nothing is for free), and it was then that she looked at the cats mysteriously.

“I'm not sure how to feel…” She said with a worried look. All the cat did was say,

“Cállate o serás la que se desinfla.” (be quiet or you'll be the one deflating) She didn’t know how to take that information, so she did the only thing she could think of…which was to bring out her emergency stash of catnip that she never thought she would ever use!!!! She Immediately got the cat to take it. The cat tried to speak normally, but with the catnip it couldn’t talk properly. It said,

“You— ugh! *meaow* why does this ugh make me talk English??? Why you—type of people always doing stuff like this to me! I can’t believe you guys keep on tricking me.”

Then Lily came back and opened her book of voodoo magic spells. It was a blood moon night and who knew that all of this world happen to have such perfect timing… it’s almost like someone made it up, she thought…

What if I..am..just..DREAMING??!? As the surge of this new though came through her mind..she realized that’s why she could understand what the cats were doing and why Lily was deflating. She got up and screams at the top of her lungs, 

"I AM IN A DREAMMMMMMMMMMM NO THIS CANT BE REAL!! I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS REAL!?”

Lily then came to try and wake her up then Janet snapped.... she had anger all over her face saying,

“I swear that was real”, she looked at Lily, then said,

“Was it an alternative universe?” Lily looked at her shocked then said, 

“I- I don't know... Was I in it?? I can't remember what just happened… Please help me, I don’t know what is happening!”

She said freaking out. Lily trying to reassure her said “it's ok, obviously there are some weird things happening...maybe it was a parallel dimension”

“I don’t know at this point”, she said to her. 

“Maybe it actually has a connection to THIS dimension.” Janet looked at her shocked. 

“You could be right. Then, does that mean we should avoid pet shops?”

“Definitely. We should definitely avoid pet shops for now on.” 

“But also, what about John and Naomi?” Oh my gosh, we should really affirm our connections right now, let's go and figure that out right now, come on before we get too depressed... Janet and Lily rushed off, the first stop was to visit John, the person who basically started all this.

“Nonsense, because we wanted to go to the cat shelter”

“But he was the reason I was going to the cat shelter… you know I don’t like cats much…”

“But he was so sad and he loves cats, so I thought why not?” But then, Lily shook her head and stated, it's time we go now. 

—------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Info:

Janet: Short dark hair, 5’6, 30, majoring in astrology

Lily: Blond hair with brown highlights and wears a little pink, 5’8, 21, majoring in psychology

Naomi: Dreadlocks and dark skin, 28, majoring in computer sciences, single pringle

Jesse: kinda long wavy/curly light brown hair, majoring in marine biology, dating James

James: short black hair, 5’2, 27, majoring in archaeology, dating Jesse

John: mysterious, wants kids and likes cats, he does not go to the same school but is kinda the dad of the group

**They are all college friends

I have this weird idea that i came up with while writing this that John is actually an underdog who becomes the antagonist and crated the cat problem with his wizard skills and that when they said how he basically started all this it was foreshadowing lol XD

Edited by Equivalent Ways
can yall read the dark af text?
  • Thanks 1
  • Yaaas 1

6 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Oh goodness😂 ok, here is what I have of the story and characters, 🙌very open to feedback oh and we need a title👀 I did a bit of editing so plz let me know if i missed some things! maybe we can even continue this story 😏

The Cat Problem

Janet joined us later that day, after Jesse had started dating James. We went to the local cat shelter to get a cat as a special gift because John had just been dumped by Naomi. He wanted kids and Naomi despised children, so she hated him from that moment on. Until, Lily decided to get him the cat.

"What kind of cat should we get John? A cat is kinda like a kid, right, Janet?"

"I guess so? Maybe a Siamese?"

“Yes! That is a great idea!” 

And in excitement, Lily knocked over the cat carriers and let one of the captive cats loose! Immediately, it began attacking Janet! Lily then screamed so loud that all the employees came running to help Janet and catch the cats, but the cats began to duplicate!!! One of the employees tried to assist, but they started duplicating as well! There must have been something in the air that was infecting them, and Janet and Lily were immune. They both sighed and gave each other a shared look of fear and exhaustion. Lily quickly grabbed some of the cats and began to toss them out the window, in hopes of stopping them from duplicating, but her effort was in vain, as not only did the cats duplicate, they got...bigger and more vicious. Lily and Janet decided that they would call Jesse, who they just saw earlier, but did not really like, however the situation was dire. 

Jesse said,

“MmH, babe stop— Janet? Why are you calling me??” 

"t-the cats are duplication" said a very distraught Janet, and Lily added

“Janet has a gash on her chest and people are duplicating and AHHHHHH *background angry cat noises*! Please come to the cat shelter and help me and Janet ASAP!! And bring John!! He will surely know what to do because he is a secret wizard!”

Jesse got up suddenly, whispering to James, 'I think they might have lost it…'  then went back on the phone and said,

“We'll be right there." 

They hung up and Lily groaned in frustration at Jesse's impertinence, but Janet Stated,

“I’m starting to feel dizzy, let’s drink some ginger ale and lie down”, but just when she lied down a cat jumped onto her, scratching in the process and started to speak Spanish??? It said,

"Oye, eres mi nuevo juguete para gatos.”…(hey, you’re my new cat toy.)

Lily looked disturbed and confused, but on the contrary, Janet looked relieved. She wanted to try and communicate with the cats and say.

“¿Puedes por favor detener a los gatos ahora mismo?” (can you please stop the other cats now?) the cat smirked and then hissed at the top of it’s lungs 

“¡Deja de intentar comerte a la gente y duplicar!” (stop trying to eat the people and duplicating) Janet felt relieved, and It was true, the cats stopped. Janet looked for Lily, but she was not there anymore. Then she looked outside and she saw that outside all the cats were starting to deflate? She couldn’t believe her eyes… Lily was the one inflating now!! The cat said, 

"Nada es gratis" (nothing is for free), and it was then that she looked at the cats mysteriously.

“I'm not sure how to feel…” She said with a worried look. All the cat did was say,

“Cállate o serás la que se desinfla.” (be quiet or you'll be the one deflating) She didn’t know how to take that information, so she did the only thing she could think of…which was to bring out her emergency stash of catnip that she never thought she would ever use!!!! She Immediately got the cat to take it. The cat tried to speak normally, but with the catnip it couldn’t talk properly. It said,

“You— ugh! *meaow* why does this ugh make me talk English??? Why you—type of people always doing stuff like this to me! I can’t believe you guys keep on tricking me.”

Then Lily came back and opened her book of voodoo magic spells. It was a blood moon night and who knew that all of this world happen to have such perfect timing… it’s almost like someone made it up, she thought…

What if I..am..just..DREAMING??!? As the surge of this new though came through her mind..she realized that’s why she could understand what the cats were doing and why Lily was deflating. She got up and screams at the top of her lungs, 

"I AM IN A DREAMMMMMMMMMMM NO THIS CANT BE REAL!! I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS REAL!?”

Lily then came to try and wake her up then Janet snapped.... she had anger all over her face saying,

“I swear that was real”, she looked at Lily, then said,

“Was it an alternative universe?” Lily looked at her shocked then said, 

“I- I don't know... Was I in it?? I can't remember what just happened… Please help me, I don’t know what is happening!”

She said freaking out. Lily trying to reassure her said “it's ok, obviously there are some weird things happening...maybe it was a parallel dimension”

“I don’t know at this point”, she said to her. 

“Maybe it actually has a connection to THIS dimension.” Janet looked at her shocked. 

“You could be right. Then, does that mean we should avoid pet shops?”

“Definitely. We should definitely avoid pet shops for now on.” 

“But also, what about John and Naomi?” Oh my gosh, we should really affirm our connections right now, let's go and figure that out right now, come on before we get too depressed... Janet and Lily rushed off, the first stop was to visit John, the person who basically started all this.

“Nonsense, because we wanted to go to the cat shelter”

“But he was the reason I was going to the cat shelter… you know I don’t like cats much…”

“But he was so sad and he loves cats, so I thought why not?” But then, Lily shook her head and stated, it's time we go now. 

—------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Info:

Janet: Short dark hair, 5’6, 30, majoring in astrology

Lily: Blond hair with brown highlights and wears a little pink, 5’8, 21, majoring in psychology

Naomi: Dreadlocks and dark skin, 28, majoring in computer sciences, single pringle

Jesse: kinda long wavy/curly light brown hair, majoring in marine biology, dating James

James: short black hair, 5’2, 27, majoring in archaeology, dating Jesse

John: mysterious, wants kids and likes cats, he does not go to the same school but is kinda the dad of the group

**They are all college friends

I have this weird idea that i came up with while writing this that John is actually an underdog who becomes the antagonist and crated the cat problem with his wizard skills and that when they said how he basically started all this it was foreshadowing lol XD

OH MY GOD YES!!! I AGREE WITH JOHN!!! Also how tall is Naomi and Jesse and how old is Jesse?

• Yaaas 1

46 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

OH MY GOD YES!!! I AGREE WITH JOHN!!! Also how tall is Naomi and Jesse and how old is Jesse?

YESSSSSSSSSSS! John already raising in popularity and he has not even appeared yet LOL XD Maybe Naomi is 5'4 and Jesse is 27 and 5'3??

16 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

YESSSSSSSSSSS! John already raising in popularity and he has not even appeared yet LOL XD Maybe Naomi is 5'4 and Jesse is 27 and 5'3??

Omg shorties dating lol…and yeah we need to add John in here more…what about this?

Janet and Lily figured out that it wasn’t just an alternative universe that the whole catastrophe happened in, but in their dimension as well. 
“Wait who’s that?” Janet exclaimed.

”I don’t know” Lily questioned as well.

Then out of nowhere comes John (picture what you want I’m picturing him in some sort of scary cape and scary hat (yes ik stereotypical of me)) holding a wand at them.

”Yes and I’ll do it again if it’ll make Naomi love me more..” He explained (😱plot twist)

”Wait this was all about Naomi? Your ex? Really?” Janet asked curiously.

”Yes I know I’m stupid for doing this but it’s the only way. I’m sorry Janet and Lily” he “apologized”.

”Wait no!!!” They both screamed together getting the rest of everyone’s attention in the (cafe? Sorry first thing that came to mind).

”What’s going on?” Asked the curious barista.

”Nothing. Just trying to memorize our parts for a play that we’re in.” John said worryingly.

The barista didn’t buy it though because one look at Janet and Lily, she could tell he was lying. But little did John know that the barista was a…wizard too? She reached over the counter and grabbed out her own wand.

”Sure just a play. Mind if I act in it as these girls’ savior?” The barista said enthusiastically.

John didn’t know what was happening because one look at her wand and you can tell that it’s real. Also the face she was making 🤨😏(combine those two together), he could tell she was serious.

”Actually I do mind because we’re just rehearsing for the play and you would really mess up the whole shibam (idk really don’t question)” Jesse explained fearfully.

”Girls do you want to come with me to write our own play and everyone can have parts if they want to?” She asked trying to get the girls away from John grasp.

”Yes let’s do it!” Janet exclaimed trying to hide her fear of John now. “Oh my god it’ll be so much fun” Lily said also trying to hide the fear in her voice.

”Let’s do it!” John said.

”Not you. Girls only” Janet said.

John looked sad but then he thought as they were already almost to the door, they were planning something so they can get away from him. But not for long.

-To be continued-

• Haha 1

@Equivalent Ways also I think it’s funny how we’re so invested in this now…but we can work on this tomorrow I’m going to sleep and you’re probably going to sleep soon too goodnight!

• Hug 1

54 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

@Equivalent Ways also I think it’s funny how we’re so invested in this now…but we can work on this tomorrow I’m going to sleep and you’re probably going to sleep soon too goodnight!

Ok! Yes i am going to sleep soon too lol! I love this so much hahaha! Sleep well!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Olivia05 said:

Omg shorties dating lol…and yeah we need to add John in here more…what about this?

Janet and Lily figured out that it wasn’t just an alternative universe that the whole catastrophe happened in, but in their dimension as well. 
“Wait who’s that?” Janet exclaimed.

”I don’t know” Lily questioned as well.

Then out of nowhere comes John (picture what you want I’m picturing him in some sort of scary cape and scary hat (yes ik stereotypical of me)) holding a wand at them.

”Yes and I’ll do it again if it’ll make Naomi love me more..” He explained (😱plot twist)

”Wait this was all about Naomi? Your ex? Really?” Janet asked curiously.

”Yes I know I’m stupid for doing this but it’s the only way. I’m sorry Janet and Lily” he “apologized”.

”Wait no!!!” They both screamed together getting the rest of everyone’s attention in the (cafe? Sorry first thing that came to mind).

”What’s going on?” Asked the curious barista.

”Nothing. Just trying to memorize our parts for a play that we’re in.” John said worryingly.

The barista didn’t buy it though because one look at Janet and Lily, she could tell he was lying. But little did John know that the barista was a…wizard too? She reached over the counter and grabbed out her own wand.

”Sure just a play. Mind if I act in it as these girls’ savior?” The barista said enthusiastically.

John didn’t know what was happening because one look at her wand and you can tell that it’s real. Also the face she was making 🤨😏(combine those two together), he could tell she was serious.

”Actually I do mind because we’re just rehearsing for the play and you would really mess up the whole shibam (idk really don’t question)” Jesse explained fearfully.

”Girls do you want to come with me to write our own play and everyone can have parts if they want to?” She asked trying to get the girls away from John grasp.

”Yes let’s do it!” Janet exclaimed trying to hide her fear of John now. “Oh my god it’ll be so much fun” Lily said also trying to hide the fear in her voice.

”Let’s do it!” John said.

”Not you. Girls only” Janet said.

John looked sad but then he thought as they were already almost to the door, they were planning something so they can get away from him. But not for long.

-To be continued-

Yo that is fire 🤣 This works so well! I will add some notes to my doc once I have some time tonight or tomorrow :) PST time

I love how this went from a silly story to a whole soap opera in less than a week

• Haha 2

Someone needs to make sketches of the characters! I would, but I can't art to save my life

• Yaaas 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @3asy 🙂

Unfortunately we can't share access to external documents on here I'm afraid.

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

7 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Hey @3asy 🙂

Unfortunately we can't share access to external documents on here I'm afraid.

Oh okay lol :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CoconutCultist said:

Someone needs to make sketches of the characters! I would, but I can't art to save my life

Lol YES! I was thinking the same thing, i will in any free time I can but i am stupidly busy😅

14 hours ago, lolwhat said:

Fear leading them to be overwhelmed falling to the ground

Ill find a way to put that in there :)

Ok I may or may not have written this past midnight last night😅😅 

walking out the cafe both of the gals are shocked and look at the barista Wizard and all and they ask “who are you?”

“My name is Jewel, 
sorry this is how we had the first meet is a little bit unexpected” she says with a smirk however we should get you away from that to John the guy who is not good news.. Janet bravely says,
“thank you! 
do you know who Naomi is? and then Jewel replied why yes I do she is my younger sister and then there is a way of shock especially from Lily who says afterwards, “what do you mean?”
“Eh, 
I'll explain to you more later but if you come with me what you probably should considering that John is somebody you want looking at looking for you then I will explain to you all this stuff at our next destination.” States Jewel

12 hours ago, CoconutCultist said:

@Equivalent Ways @CoconutCultist I can try but it might not be the best…also not right now bc I’m exhausted and it’s like midnight right now…so tmmrw when I don’t want to do any of my work maybe lol…

51 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

@Equivalent Ways @CoconutCultist I can try but it might not be the best…also not right now bc I’m exhausted and it’s like midnight right now…so tmmrw when I don’t want to do any of my work maybe lol…

That would be sick! We can discuss it more when you are a bit more rested lol⭐

hmph, 20 hours ago i posted our revised mini book and it is still being moderated lol

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

hmph, 20 hours ago i posted our revised mini book and it is still being moderated lol

huh, maybe tag in Tokyo

3 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Lol we got this…sorry I had so much work to do today that I haven’t been able to draw the characters but I will def draw them later tonight 

2 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Lol we got this…sorry I had so much work to do today that I haven’t been able to draw the characters but I will def draw them later tonight 

💪❤️ Thats great! I am busy too lol but I will draw too sometime then we can compare and contrast itll be great!

2 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

huh, maybe tag in Tokyo

Heyyy @Tokyo! What's up? can you read our story sometime :D it is going well and we are proud of it(I think lol)

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

💪❤️ Thats great! I am busy too lol but I will draw too sometime then we can compare and contrast itll be great!

Heyyy @Tokyo! What's up? can you read our story sometime :D it is going well and we are proud of it(I think lol)

Yes lol that’ll be great!

and yeah we are proud of it…it’s weird but we r proud of it! Lol

• Haha 1