Let’s make a story…

Equivalent Ways    

It was true, the cats stopped, but Janet looked for Lily, but she was not there anymore...

• Yaaas 1

Then she looked outside and she saw that outside all the cats were starting to deflate? She couldn’t believe her eyes but Lily was…

the one inflating now!! The cat said, "Nada es gratis" (nothing is for free), and it was then that...

She looked at the cats mysteriously and the cats said “…

Just now, Emmerson said:

She looked at the cats mysteriously and the cats said “…

"I'm not sure how to feel about....

• Like 1

She said with a worried look. All the cat did was say “Cállate o serás la que se desinfla.” (be quiet or you”ll be the one deflating) She didn’t know how to take that information so she did the only thing she could think of…

1 hour ago, Emmerson said:

She said with a worried look. All the cat did was say “Cállate o serás la que se desinfla.” (be quiet or you”ll be the one deflating) She didn’t know how to take that information so she did the only thing she could think of…

which was to bring out her emergency stash of catnip that she never thought she would ever use!!!! She...

7 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

which was to bring out her emergency stash of catnip that she never thought she would ever use!!!! She...

Immediately got the cat to take it. The cat immediately tried to talk normally but with the catnip it couldn’t talk properly. It said “…

2 hours ago, Emmerson said:

Immediately got the cat to take it. The cat immediately tried to talk normally but with the catnip it couldn’t talk properly. It said “…

You— ugh! *meaow* why does this ugh make me talk English??? Why you—…

“Type of people always doing stuff like this to me (I know that doesn’t make sense all the way but just roll with it) I can’t believe you guys keep on tricking me.” Then lily came back and…

• Digital Mentor
7 hours ago, Emmerson said:

“Type of people always doing stuff like this to me (I know that doesn’t make sense all the way but just roll with it) I can’t believe you guys keep on tricking me.” Then lily came back and…

Opened her book of voodoo magic spells, it was a blood moon night and..

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

Who knew that all of this world happen to have such perfect timing… it’s almost like someone…

I..am..just..DREAMING??!? As the serge of this new though came through her mind..she…

• Yaaas 1

Realized that’s why she could understand what the cats were doing and why lily was deflating. She got up and…

screames at the top of her lungs, "I AM IN A DREAMMMMMMMMMMM....

NO THIS CANT BE REAL!! I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS REAL!?” Lily then came to try and wake her up then Janet…

Just now, Emmerson said:

NO THIS CANT BE REAL!! I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS REAL!?” Lily then came to try and wake her up then Janet…

snapped.... she had anger all over her face saying,

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

snapped.... she had anger all over her face saying,

“I swear that was real”, she looked at lily, then said “Was it an alternative universe?” Lily looked at her shocked then said, “…

I- I don't know... Was i in it?? I can't remember what just happened...

Please help me I don’t know what is happening.” She said freaking out. Lily trying to reassure her said “…

its ok, obviously there are some weird things happening...maybe it was a parallel dimension

“I don’t know at this point” she said to her. “Maybe…

it actually has a connection to THIS dimension...

She looked at her shocked. “You could be right. Then does that mean…