Thank you 🫶

Blc    

Hi all, 

I just want to thank all for everything, it means more than you know, I keep trying to leave ditch but always I come back, cause you all, are an amazing community, I don't deserve all the kind words since I'm just a nobody in real life,, who, just goes to school, with no defining traits other than a kind and caring person who can be very sarcastic at times. 

Also this is where I met my current partner, she's honestly amazing, and for once I actually finally feel like I'm in the right relationship, dk what it is about this one but she is just so special to me and she fits me so well, she's my whole world honestly. 😊

You've all been here through my ups and downs, even though you all should have probably given up on me ages ago lol but you haven't, and your continuous support has stopped me from leaving this space, when I need someone I always come to you or my gf and you all brighten up my day. You all are giving me the mental capacity to stay, and every time I need you you're there, ik I haven't done the same but this community is really special to me, you're all like a second family to me and I love you all so much, big hugs to all of you! 🤗🫶

Edited by Blc
  • Hug 3

• Ditch the Label Staff
14 hours ago, Blc said:

Hi all, 

I just want to thank all for everything, it means more than you know, I keep trying to leave ditch but always I come back, cause you all, are an amazing community, I don't deserve all the kind words since I'm just a nobody in real life,, who, just goes to school, with no defining traits other than a kind and caring person who can be very sarcastic at times. 

Also this is where I met my current partner, she's honestly amazing, and for once I actually finally feel like I'm in the right relationship, dk what it is about this one but she is just so special to me and she fits me so well, she's my whole world honestly. 😊

You've all been here through my ups and downs, even though you all should have probably given up on me ages ago lol but you haven't, and your continuous support has stopped me from leaving this space, when I need someone I always come to you or my gf and you all brighten up my day. You all are giving me the mental capacity to stay, and every time I need you you're there, ik I haven't done the same but this community is really special to me, you're all like a second family to me and I love you all so much, big hugs to all of you! 🤗🫶

We're here if and when you need us!

Staff-Account.png

• 2 weeks later...

hey, I think i have to agree with you Blc, I am very thankful to this community, I have met some AMAZING ppl here and a shoutout to the @Digital Mentor cuz yall have really helped me out a lot and i appreciate it so much! I am so very grateful ;D⭐🙏👣💗🌿

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

hey, I think i have to agree with you Blc, I am very thankful to this community, I have met some AMAZING ppl here and a shoutout to the @Digital Mentor cuz yall have really helped me out a lot and i appreciate it so much! I am so very grateful ;D⭐🙏👣💗🌿

You're welcome! :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e