This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

***IF YOU GO TO MY SCHOOL DO NOT READ***

-Aussie- Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Β 

So there is this kid at my school who call me names and one of them is like Transgender Gay Lesbian, there are other name but i can't rember they allhave to do ith that though. That really makes me upsetΒ  when he says that cause i am/want to be Trans but i never told anyone because my parents hate that stuff and they make fun of people who are trans so i just do the best i can right now but when i get older and can move out i want to cut my hair but for right now i can't do much. I think that some of my friends started thinking i want to be trans but they never told my because they call me "Toby and Max" witch would be my trans name (i don't know whitch one to pick yet).I plan on telling my friends soon but i am scared to tell people cause i don't want to get bullied agian. I just need help with this and i don't know who to talk to so just please any help on what to do.Β 

***Sorry if this makes no scence and they may be spelling problems also i didn't know what cadagiory to put this is***

Β 

• Hug 3

11 hours ago, -Marra- said:

I plan on telling my friends soon but i am scared to tell people cause i don't want to get bullied agian. I just need help with this and i don't know who to talk to so just please any help on what to do.

u should definitely tell ur friends since they appear to be supportive; however if u dont feel safe coming out then dont. its not mandatory; u have to wait until ure not endangered by bigots. that may take a long while but after u move out u will be able to properly come out. however on reddit and trevorspace u can find a lot of trans communities that u can talk to; or u can just talk abt it here

9 hours ago, 7ev said:

u should definitely tell ur friends since they appear to be supportive; however if u dont feel safe coming out then dont. its not mandatory; u have to wait until ure not endangered by bigots. that may take a long while but after u move out u will be able to properly come out. however on reddit and trevorspace u can find a lot of trans communities that u can talk to; or u can just talk abt it here

I may look in to Trevorspace but I need to make sure my parents don't find out I am on there. I think I am going to tell my friends but one of them is ftm Trans.

• Digital Mentor

21 hours ago, -Marra- said:

So there is this kid at my school who call me names and one of them is like Transgender Gay Lesbian, there are other name but i can't rember they allhave to do ith that though. That really makes me upsetΒ  when he says that cause i am/want to be Trans but i never told anyone because my parents hate that stuff and they make fun of people who are trans so i just do the best i can right now but when i get older and can move out i want to cut my hair but for right now i can't do much. I think that some of my friends started thinking i want to be trans but they never told my because they call me "Toby and Max" witch would be my trans name (i don't know whitch one to pick yet).I plan on telling my friends soon but i am scared to tell people cause i don't want to get bullied agian. I just need help with this and i don't know who to talk to so just please any help on what to do.Β 

***Sorry if this makes no scence and they may be spelling problems also i didn't know what cadagiory to put this is***

Hi there, thank you for telling us what's going on at school. I'm sorry you're being treated like this. It's up to you to decide if and when you tell people and this kid should not be calling you names especially as they don't know what's going on in your life. That's not OK and I can understand why this is making you upset. Can I check, is anything being done about this and if not, is there anyone at school you could speak to so they can make sure that this doesn't happen anymore?Β 

It's completely up to you if you want to tell your friends. It might be nice for you to have someone to talk to about what's been going on but please don't feel you have to. There is no pressure for you to come out if you don't feel ready yet. Please know that we are here for you if you want to talk about it some moreΒ 

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, thank you for telling us what's going on at school. I'm sorry you're being treated like this. It's up to you to decide if and when you tell people and this kid should not be calling you names especially as they don't know what's going on in your life. That's not OK and I can understand why this is making you upset. Can I check, is anything being done about this and if not, is there anyone at school you could speak to so they can make sure that this doesn't happen anymore?Β 

It's completely up to you if you want to tell your friends. It might be nice for you to have someone to talk to about what's been going on but please don't feel you have to. There is no pressure for you to come out if you don't feel ready yet. Please know that we are here for you if you want to talk about it some moreΒ 

If I tell people at school nothing will get done about it cause I have tried but it is that one kid that is always really good so they just think you are lieing but he has started calling me a moneky now too and I hate it. I am probably going to tell my friend that is trans first then tell the rest of my friends and I am also looking in to Trevorspace.

• Digital Mentor

20 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

If I tell people at school nothing will get done about it cause I have tried but it is that one kid that is always really good so they just think you are lieing but he has started calling me a moneky now too and I hate it. I am probably going to tell my friend that is trans first then tell the rest of my friends and I am also looking in to Trevorspace.

I'm sorry that you don't feel like your school will do anything about this. I don't think that's good enough. You should not be treated like this. I'm wondering, if he has started calling you a monkey now, could you tell your parents about this and get them to contact the school? Sometimes schools take things more seriously if the parents get involved. What do you think.

That sound like a really good idea to tell your friend who us trans first and then tell the rest of your friends. I hope it goes really well. We're here for you!!

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

I'm sorry that you don't feel like your school will do anything about this. I don't think that's good enough. You should not be treated like this. I'm wondering, if he has started calling you a monkey now, could you tell your parents about this and get them to contact the school? Sometimes schools take things more seriously if the parents get involved. What do you think.

That sound like a really good idea to tell your friend who us trans first and then tell the rest of your friends. I hope it goes really well. We're here for you!!

i don't want my parents to know that this is going on so i probley won't tell them. I will just wait intill he stops if he stops.

• Digital Mentor

On 3/8/2023 at 3:37 PM, -Marra- said:

i don't want my parents to know that this is going on so i probley won't tell them. I will just wait intill he stops if he stops.

Can I ask, is there a particular reason you don't want your parents to know? I can imagine it must be horrible to be treated like this. And I'm a bit concerned that he will just continue calling you names. What do you think? Is there anyone at all who you think could support you with this?Β 

Staff-Account.png

15 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Can I ask, is there a particular reason you don't want your parents to know? I can imagine it must be horrible to be treated like this. And I'm a bit concerned that he will just continue calling you names. What do you think? Is there anyone at all who you think could support you with this?Β 

i just keep things to my self so i don't like telling them but i do talk to my sister about it so i don't just keep it to my self

• Digital Mentor

1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

i just keep things to my self so i don't like telling them but i do talk to my sister about it so i don't just keep it to my self

That's good to hear. It's nice you can talk to your sister about it. Does your sister go to the same school?Β 

Staff-Account.png

7 minutes ago, Aurora said:

That's good to hear. It's nice you can talk to your sister about it. Does your sister go to the same school?Β 

my is sister is about to gradurate high school so she goes to a different school

• Digital Mentor

4 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

my is sister is about to gradurate high school so she goes to a different school

Oh Ok. I would imagine it must be tough for you at school if you don't have anyone there, who you feel you can talk to about what's going on. Is that right?Β 

I'm afraid I need to log off now and I won't be back online until Monday. If you want one of the other mentors to jump in in the meantime just let them know. We're here for you

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

On 3/10/2023 at 2:22 PM, -Marra- said:

I'm back online now if you would like to talk about this some more. No problem if you don't.Β 

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

I'm back online now if you would like to talk about this some more. No problem if you don't.Β 

we can keep talking about it... So my sister goes to a different school than i do so i can only tell her when she is home but i don't see her much anymore casue she is always at school, work or with her boyfriend.Β 

• Digital Mentor

20 hours ago, -Marra- said:

we can keep talking about it... So my sister goes to a different school than i do so i can only tell her when she is home but i don't see her much anymore casue she is always at school, work or with her boyfriend.Β 

I'm sorry to hear that. I get the impression that you would like to spend more time with your sister. Is that right?

I know you said that you don't like talking about things, which is why you haven't told anyone at your school what is going on. But I am concerned that you are being bullied by this boy and nothing is being done about it. You shouldn't be treated like this. We all care about you and want to make sure you are treated with respect. What do you think would make the situation at school better for you?Β 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

I'm sorry to hear that. I get the impression that you would like to spend more time with your sister. Is that right?

I know you said that you don't like talking about things, which is why you haven't told anyone at your school what is going on. But I am concerned that you are being bullied by this boy and nothing is being done about it. You shouldn't be treated like this. We all care about you and want to make sure you are treated with respect. What do you think would make the situation at school better for you?Β 

Hi @-Marra-, just to let you know that I am logging off now and I will be away until the 28th March. If you want to carry on talking to one of the other support mentors about this while I'm away just mention it here and someone will get back to you. Take care. I'll check in to see how things are once I'm backΒ 

Staff-Account.png

hey, if any of the @Digital MentorΒ are on i need some help... over that past few days i have started to cut myself but i cut a symbol in to my arm and i don' know why and i can't figure out why i did. I kinda makes me mad... I just need help with this or maybe just some advise.

• Hug 1

1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

hey, if any of the @Digital MentorΒ are on i need some help... over that past few days i have started to cut myself but i cut a symbol in to my arm and i don' know why and i can't figure out why i did. I kinda makes me mad... I just need help with this or maybe just some advise.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with all this.Β  Are you feeling safe, or do you still have feelings of wanting to harm yourself? Do you have any thoughts of suicide?Β  Definitely wanting to check in and make sure you're okay right now.Β  Also would you like to discuss this here in Community?Β  Or I could definitely message you on Confidential Support if you prefer!Β  I hope you can be kind to yourself, and do keep us updated on how you're doing.Β  You deserve to feel happy in life and safe too!Β 

Β 

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Catsup said:

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with all this.Β  Are you feeling safe, or do you still have feelings of wanting to harm yourself? Do you have any thoughts of suicide?Β  Definitely wanting to check in and make sure you're okay right now.Β  Also would you like to discuss this here in Community?Β  Or I could definitely message you on Confidential Support if you prefer!Β  I hope you can be kind to yourself, and do keep us updated on how you're doing.Β  You deserve to feel happy in life and safe too!Β 

I don't have any though about suicide, I do feel safe... Sometimes. I don't think i want to hurt myself but when i cut the symbol into my arm i didn't feel it and i have been seeing they symbol everywhere but i am the olny one who can see it and i don't understand it

• Hug 1

2 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

I don't have any though about suicide, I do feel safe... Sometimes. I don't think i want to hurt myself but when i cut the symbol into my arm i didn't feel it and i have been seeing they symbol everywhere but i am the olny one who can see it and i don't understand it

That sounds like it could be really stressful and scary.Β  You mentioned on another post that you see a therapist.Β  Is this something your therapist already knows about and can you tell them too?Β Β It is very important to have help when you're struggling and having any worries at all about your safety.

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Catsup said:

That sounds like it could be really stressful and scary.Β  You mentioned on another post that you see a therapist.Β  Is this something your therapist already knows about and can you tell them too?Β Β It is very important to have help when you're struggling and having any worries at all about your safety.

No my therapist doesn't know and i don't want to tell them cause they are new and i have never had to talk to someone about how i felt before casue i would just burry my feelings so i don't want to tell them yet

2 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

No my therapist doesn't know and i don't want to tell them cause they are new and i have never had to talk to someone about how i felt before casue i would just burry my feelings so i don't want to tell them yet

Hi there, I hope you do not mind I continued this conversation on Confidential Support.Β  We are here for you!

Β 

Staff-Account.png

10 minutes ago, Catsup said:

Hi there, I hope you do not mind I continued this conversation on Confidential Support.Β  We are here for you!

ok thats fine i will replie there