What is something interesting y'all wish to do in your life?

Equivalent Ways Β  Β 

Kinda like a bucket list, I know that I would like to try a red velvet cupcake :)🧁

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Kinda like a bucket list, I know that I would like to try a red velvet cupcake :)🧁

Something that I would want to do in my life is getting married

1 minute ago, Arsenal6473 said:

Something that I would want to do in my life is getting married

Aw, that's sweet. I hope you happily live your goal

Aw, that's sweet. I hope you happily live your goal

Probably won't happen

Probably won't happen

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ you never know

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ you never know

Not wrong I'm just going off of educated guesses

7 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

I want to make friends 🫠

:) that one is already completed ;) but I get what you are saying at the same time🫠

something i want to do is when i turn 18 i am going to move to the UKΒ  with two of my friends and that is where we are going to live but it is going to be expencive and i don't think my parents wil let me

15 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

something i want to do is when i turn 18 i am going to move to the UKΒ  with two of my friends and that is where we are going to live but it is going to be expencive and i don't think my parents wil let me

that is such a cool dream/hope. I really hope that can work for you bcuz thats neat😁

9 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

I want to make friends 🫠

I mean you've already made two

Hugs

4 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

:) that one is already completed ;) but I get what you are saying at the same time🫠

Awww thx ❀️
Yeah making friends irl is too hard. My anxiety literally cripples me from talking even to the friends I’ve had for years and it makes me so sad :(

• Hug 1

Just now, TinyDinos said:

Awww thx ❀️
Yeah making friends irl is too hard. My anxiety literally cripples me from talking even to the friends I’ve had for years and it makes me so sad :(

I have lost touch with all my friends since I got diagnoses with depression and it is sad, but relationships take so much energy ya know?

• Hug 2

3 hours ago, Arsenal6473 said:

Thank you πŸ’•

I have lost touch with all my friends since I got diagnoses with depression and it is sad, but relationships take so much energy ya know?

I haven’t been diagnosed but I kinda just withdrew from everyone and the best part is nobody came looking for me so I’m just kinda like β€œwhat’s the point” y’know? And the two people that did reach out, I can’t talk to bc I don’t have energy anymore, and o feel bad for burdening them

1 minute ago, TinyDinos said:

I haven’t been diagnosed but I kinda just withdrew from everyone and the best part is nobody came looking for me so I’m just kinda like β€œwhat’s the point” y’know? And the two people that did reach out, I can’t talk to bc I don’t have energy anymore, and o feel bad for burdening them

Nah that’s so relatable, I lost touch with them before I was officially diagnosed but I just had this strong feeling that they could not help me and I would burden them, I am working on not freezing that same way tho :)

• Hug 1

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Nah that’s so relatable, I lost touch with them before I was officially diagnosed but I just had this strong feeling that they could not help me and I would burden them, I am working on not freezing that same way tho :)

You literally have no idea how much this means to me. I feel so isolated all of the time and it’s nice to know that I’m not the only person to go through this ❀️

1 minute ago, TinyDinos said:

You literally have no idea how much this means to me. I feel so isolated all of the time and it’s nice to know that I’m not the only person to go through this ❀️

Exactly, you aren’t. And that’s why this can be so nice. Makes you feel a little less stuck in your own lonely world

I want to lie down in a field of flowers in the warm summer, look up at the blue sky without having to worry about anything and just fall asleep eventually

1 hour ago, Bubbletea said:

I want to lie down in a field of flowers in the warm summer, look up at the blue sky without having to worry about anything and just fall asleep eventually

That sounds freggin wonderful 🌾🌸🌷🌼

• Yaaas 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2023 at 3:00 AM, TinyTurtles said:

I want to make friends 🫠

Make that three!!

On 2/25/2023 at 4:48 PM, Bubbletea said:

I will gladly do that too because that sounds so nice!!