This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Need a trans ftm boyfriend

_Jasper_ ย  ย 
Go to solution Solved by Bebop and Bebe,

Just now, -Marra- said:

well the one where i yelled at my friend that was cause angry got the better of me but I already was having a bad day and that just made it worst

im so sorry you're having a shit day. i wish i could make it better

2 minutes ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

im so sorry you're having a shit day. i wish i could make it better

I wish you could make it bette but sometimes it feels like i just have a shitty life (even though i know life is not always that bad)

1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

I wish you could make it bette but sometimes it feels like i just have a shitty life (even though i know life is not always that bad)

ik how you feel and idk what else to say other than sorryย 

• Hug 1

poor girl *offers hug*

3 minutes ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

ik how you feel and idk what else to say other than sorryย 

life is life and even if i wish i could change it i can't

ย 

3 minutes ago, Faith B said:

poor girl *offers hug*

*Hugs back*

• Hug 1

Marra, i want you to know im always going to be here for you no matter what! :)ย โค๏ธ

*wipes tears off if crying* Alwaysย โค๏ธ

Miss You Dogs GIF by giphystudios2021

ncy you matter GIF by new covenant youh

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Click this notice to reveal the content.
5 hours ago, Faith B said:

sometimes i rlly wish i was dead!ย 

Hey @Faith B

I just want you to know that we have sent a message to check in on confidential support. Can you please get back to us when you see this message? You can see it by clicking confidential support at the top of the page.ย Just incase you need it, here is some safety information if you are in crisis:ย 

Take care and speak soon.ย 

ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 hour ago, Faith B said:

Marra, i want you to know im always going to be here for you no matter what! :)ย โค๏ธ

Aww:)โค๏ธ

• Hug 1

I know we just met but, i love you like your my little sis!ย โค๏ธ

3 hours ago, -Marra- said:

Aww:)โค๏ธ

I'll real sorry for making you mad, I didn't realize you were so upset. I know I'm annoying and its hard to be my friend sometimes, and I swear to coconuts I try and help it, but something in my brain sometimes just forces me to do it.

59 minutes ago, CoconutCultist said:

I'll real sorry for making you mad, I didn't realize you were so upset. I know I'm annoying and its hard to be my friend sometimes, and I swear to coconuts I try and help it, but something in my brain sometimes just forces me to do it.

yeah i know and i am sorry for yelling at you but my emotios got the better of me plus it doesn't help that i was yelled at by my stepmom and sister this morning plus what happened to "the friend" and i also cried in spanish and like always no one noticed.ย 

18 hours ago, -Marra- said:

well the one where i yelled at my friend that was cause angry got the better of me but I already was having a bad day and that just made it worst

:\

35 minutes ago, Just_Aether said:

:\

you ok?

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, -Marra- said:

yeah i know and i am sorry for yelling at you but my emotios got the better of me plus it doesn't help that i was yelled at by my stepmom and sister this morning plus what happened to "the friend" and i also cried in spanish and like always no one noticed.ย 

Heyy @-Marra-, I am Luie, one of the support mentors. I was wondering if you'd like to speak more about how you've been doing with me or would you prefer having this conversation here with the community? Want to make sure you are well supported. Here for you.ย 

Staff-Account.png

17 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @-Marra-, I am Luie, one of the support mentors. I was wondering if you'd like to speak more about how you've been doing with me or would you prefer having this conversation here with the community? Want to make sure you are well supported. Here for you.ย 

i don't care if we do if here or not but i have a post in "My day/My Night" Topic about what happened

4 hours ago, -Marra- said:

you ok?

Yah yah.... Hbu?

3 minutes ago, Just_Aether said:

Yah yah.... Hbu?

ummm Kinda?

Just now, -Marra- said:

ummm Kinda?

Wanna talk about it?

Just now, Just_Aether said:

Wanna talk about it?

i think i am mentally ok but phiscally i don't really know, Yesterday i hurt two of my friends not even trying and that hurt me both phically and mentally.ย 

3 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

i think i am mentally ok but phiscally i don't really know, Yesterday i hurt two of my friends not even trying and that hurt me both phically and mentally.ย 

Oh no... Im so sorry doll

Just now, Just_Aether said:

Oh no... Im so sorry doll

i don't know what to do anymore one of my really good friends is not talking to me anymore and i did something i regret so much

• Hug 1

Just now, -Marra- said:

i don't know what to do anymore one of my really good friends is not talking to me anymore and i did something i regret so much

If it makes you feel better... I have alot of people mad at me right now... *Smiles softly* But they dont deserve you