This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

What have you done today that made you feel proud?💕

-Leila-    

I’m very proud of myself because I have done training for my new job for two days now, I’m very grateful to be able to get this opportunity to improve my skills, thank you 😊 

• Yaaas 1

• Digital Mentor
13 minutes ago, -Leila- said:

I’m very proud of myself because I have done training for my new job for two days now, I’m very grateful to be able to get this opportunity to improve my skills, thank you 😊 

That's brilliant Leila. Definitely something to be proud of. I hope it goes really well

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hello forgotten thread~
I am just proud cuz I don’t have enough energy to wash my sheets but I am really proud that I hung my pillow up outside to get some air, it’s a nice accomplishment 🤗 

That's great - thanks so much for sharing. When we think of what we've accomplished, we often think it has to be something really big but it's a lot better to focus on the little day to day things and celebrate those achievements!! I think that can make a big difference to our own wellbeing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

10 hours ago, -Leila- said:

I’m proud of you! I know we don’t talk but I do miss you 

yeah ikr, but hey good for you with your other accomplishment with ur job and stuff👍🫶

25 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

yeah ikr, but hey good for you with your other accomplishment with ur job and stuff👍🫶

Thank you

• Like 1

Being brave enough and doing my MRI scan, I’m very porous of myself as it was very hard and scary

• Yaaas 1

39 minutes ago, Nerd said:

Is ditch the label posting a job cause I’ll apply 😅

Look on there home page :)

Just now, Nerd said:

Is it ur job cause u post lots

I’m a community member here  (: I don’t have a job haha

Edited by -Leila-

Sorry I don’t know much i’m knew I want to learn more about mental health since the teachers made me an ambassador. It was arkward cause I went to the front of assembly and I was choking on my own breath

1 hour ago, Nerd said:

Anyone else got a dreamy crush :)

My crush is my boyfriend (:

1 hour ago, Nerd said:

Sorry I don’t know much i’m knew I want to learn more about mental health since the teachers made me an ambassador. It was arkward cause I went to the front of assembly and I was choking on my own breath

That’s great that you’re an ambassador. Well done!