This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

What have you done today that made you feel proud?πŸ’•

-Leila- Β  Β 

2 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

Love you ❀️

I love you too πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I also practiced my bass and electric guitar yesterday and I haven’t had much motivation for anything lately so my fingers hurt really bad rn but it’s worth it

1 minute ago, TinyDinos said:

I love you too πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I love you more πŸ˜‰πŸ₯Ί

Β 

Just now, TinyDinos said:

I also practiced my bass and electric guitar yesterday and I haven’t had much motivation for anything lately so my fingers hurt really bad rn but it’s worth it

Aww that’s cute! Well done you <3

3 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

I love you more πŸ˜‰πŸ₯Ί

Aww that’s cute! Well done you <3

Well I love you as much as I do PLUS how much you love me, making ME love YOU more and you can’t beat me because I’ll always love you just as much as you love me, and then some. 😎

I’m glad you think so!! I play a normal bass (I kinda want a 5 string though) and my guitar is a 3/4 guitar because I’m too small to comfortably play a normal sized one TwT. My hand are tiny so it’s hard to make transitions and the body is usually too big for me, so I can play others it just isn’t comfortable and my arms usually hurt afterwards ;w;

2 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Well I love you as much as I do PLUS how much you love me, making ME love YOU more and you can’t beat me because I’ll always love you just as much as you love me, and then some. 😎

I’m glad you think so!! I play a normal bass (I kinda want a 5 string though) and my guitar is a 3/4 guitar because I’m too small to comfortably play a normal sized one TwT. My hand are tiny so it’s hard to make transitions and the body is usually too big for me, so I can play others it just isn’t comfortable and my arms usually hurt afterwards ;w;

How tall are you? I’m 5ft1πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, _Leila_ said:

How tall are you? I’m 5ft1πŸ˜‚

SAME ❀️
Β 

funny thing about being Hispanic is that the expectations for height are set really really REALLY low. I peaked at 12 and haven’t grown since 🫠

I just say that I’m travel sized though πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

SAME ❀️
Β 

funny thing about being Hispanic is that the expectations for height are set really really REALLY low. I peaked at 12 and haven’t grown since 🫠

I just say that I’m travel sized though πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

I fit in so many small places it’s the funniest thing haha πŸ˜‚Β 

I fit in so many small places it’s the funniest thing haha πŸ˜‚Β 

It’s just funny bc my male friend is SUPER tall, like 6”2 in 8th grade, and 6”7 now in 11th grade, and projected height is closer to 6”10 tall, so I just make short people jokes w him all of the time.

It’s just funny bc my male friend is SUPER tall, like 6”2 in 8th grade, and 6”7 now in 11th grade, and projected height is closer to 6”10 tall, so I just make short people jokes w him all of the time.

Damn that’s tall haha

• Haha 1

Damn that’s tall haha

Hahahaha yep and he complains about it all of the time lol

Damn that’s tall haha

He’s really chill though and I like how respectful he is when I need space πŸ‘πŸ½

The human race would be destroyed without Β people willing to be proud and support each other.

and hence

the human race has potential thanks to people who are proud and supportive and kind and courageous

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

The human race would be destroyed without Β people willing to be proud and support each other.

and hence

the human race has potential thanks to people who are proud and supportive and kind and courageous

Wow that was random of me… 

that’s cool though, I like being on the mid-smaller size of height 😎

Eating dinner and going to visit my bio dad tomorrow

4 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Eating dinner and going to visit my bio dad tomorrow

nice! and oh, and that sounds interesting.. I wish you good vibes, feel free to keep me in the loop if you want on how that goesπŸ’“

2 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

nice! and oh, and that sounds interesting.. I wish you good vibes, feel free to keep me in the loop if you want on how that goesπŸ’“

Thanks and will do. It’s gonna be esp interesting bc of the holiday, the fact that we had plans to spend the day with him today but he blew us off and my mom convinced him to see us tomorrow instead, the last time I spoke to him he told me how he almost ditched us after the divorce (legit said he was gonna pack his bags and go without saying anything and block our phone numbers and we’d never see him again, but then told me not to take it personally or be offended bc he didn’t want to hurt my feelings or anything :l), and weΒ keep having problems with his gf because they’re clearly dating and he keeps telling us to keep it a secret and denying that they’re together but he’s literally living with her and her daughter calls him daddy and us her sisters. Lots of fun ahead tomorrow, and if you can’t tell, I’m really looking forward to it 😐

At least his gf is cool and not a total jerk, I actually really like her. She grew up similar to me and she really gets me. We also have a lot more privileges at his house and can pretty much do whatever we want, and he doesn’t pay me too much attention while we’re there so there’s that ig πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Cleaned the kitchen by myself. It was a hot mess since my mom has been sick the last few days. My sisters were supposed to help but big surprise, they didn’t. At least my stepdad noticed and thanked me. I feel a little bit more noticed and a bit less frustrated bc he told me he appreciates me… it’s really nice to hear sometimes honestly.Β 
Β 

probably gonna post some of my art ✌🏽

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Cleaned the kitchen by myself. It was a hot mess since my mom has been sick the last few days. My sisters were supposed to help but big surprise, they didn’t. At least my stepdad noticed and thanked me. I feel a little bit more noticed and a bit less frustrated bc he told me he appreciates me… it’s really nice to hear sometimes honestly.Β 
Β 

That’s lovely!

• Hug 1

8 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Β 

Yes! Get appreciated! Also I would LOVE to see some of your art, maybe I will show some of mine too!Β 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Thanks and will do. It’s gonna be esp interesting bc of the holiday, the fact that we had plans to spend the day with him today but he blew us off and my mom convinced him to see us tomorrow instead, the last time I spoke to him he told me how he almost ditched us after the divorce (legit said he was gonna pack his bags and go without saying anything and block our phone numbers and we’d never see him again, but then told me not to take it personally or be offended bc he didn’t want to hurt my feelings or anything :l), and weΒ keep having problems with his gf because they’re clearly dating and he keeps telling us to keep it a secret and denying that they’re together but he’s literally living with her and her daughter calls him daddy and us her sisters. Lots of fun ahead tomorrow, and if you can’t tell, I’m really looking forward to it 😐

At least his gf is cool and not a total jerk, I actually really like her. She grew up similar to me and she really gets me. We also have a lot more privileges at his house and can pretty much do whatever we want, and he doesn’t pay me too much attention while we’re there so there’s that ig πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Sheesh, ok ok. Actually, my dads gf was kinda ok too, weirdly. We were kinda similar and she was decent, but she never protected me or saw how much of a jerk my dad was. I have not seen my dad in 4 years now… by my choice mostly. You dad sounds like he sure acts weird, but if you get generally left alone and unbothered, that is good. πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’Œβ­οΈ

• Hug 1

• 2 months later...

Hello forgotten thread~
I am just proud cuz I don’t have enough energy to wash my sheets but I am really proud that I hung my pillow up outside to get some air, it’s a nice accomplishment πŸ€—Β 

18 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hello forgotten thread~
I am just proud cuz I don’t have enough energy to wash my sheets but I am really proud that I hung my pillow up outside to get some air, it’s a nice accomplishment πŸ€—Β 

I’m proud of you! I know we don’t talk but I do miss youΒ