This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

What have you done today that made you feel proud?πŸ’•

-Leila- Β  Β 

11 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

I finally was able to eat something I’m very proud of myselfΒ 

Yay! What did you eat? Was it good? I just ate some pasta :)

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Yay! What did you eat? Was it good? I just ate some pasta :)

Cottage pie :)

8 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

Cottage pie :)

Nice! I have not had that in a long time, but good for you. Sometimes i feel too tired or with no motivation to make food, but ultimately it keeps me alive.

4 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Nice! I have not had that in a long time, but good for you. Sometimes i feel too tired or with no motivation to make food, but ultimately it keeps me alive.

I find it hard to eat as I am used to having the feeding tube which they’ve now taken out so I’m learning to eat againΒ 

Just now, _Leila_ said:

I find it hard to eat as I am used to having the feeding tube which they’ve now taken out so I’m learning to eat againΒ 

Gosh, that's intense. Is it good to eat again? I imagine it would be cuz you could taste stuff(?)

It is kinda sad to hear you are going through this stuff, but aren't we all. And I am personally glad you are here to help us and we to help you! You are strong and awesome, and your kindness since i met you has been reallllly niceπŸ’“

Edited by Equivalent Ways

11 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

It is kinda sad to hear you are going through this stuff, but aren't we all. And I am personally glad you are here to help us and we to help you!

Awww of courseΒ 

13 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Gosh, that's intense. Is it good to eat again? I imagine it would be cuz you could taste stuff(?)

It is nice but hard at the same time if you get me?

Your kindness is special and I really like your strength and resilienceπŸ’“

Ok so, basically I am proud that I am practicing self care. I have a headache rn which sucks and I also have a nail condition where my nails, especially my feet are prone to ingrown and irritation so I am soaking them in warm water rn. It sucks but I am trying to have compassion with myself

Hiya Leila, So I just realized that cuz I am in the US and you are across the ocean that our timezones are very differentπŸ˜… But I hope we still can find some time to talk. You are very supportive. Goodnight? lol

11 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Ok so, basically I am proud that I am practicing self care. I have a headache rn which sucks and I also have a nail condition where my nails, especially my feet are prone to ingrown and irritation so I am soaking them in warm water rn. It sucks but I am trying to have compassion with myself

I’ve had this problem! It’s so annoying self care is so important ❀️

8 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hiya Leila, So I just realized that cuz I am in the US and you are across the ocean that our timezones are very differentπŸ˜… But I hope we still can find some time to talk. You are very supportive. Goodnight? lol

I went to sleep aha

On 2/19/2023 at 10:57 AM, _Leila_ said:

I finally was able to eat something I’m very proud of myselfΒ 

Aw I’m happy for you

I practiced my violin today. I really needed to do that, so I'm glad I did. And I didn't really self-harm today, so that was good!Β 

56 minutes ago, AceOfSpades said:

I practiced my violin today. I really needed to do that, so I'm glad I did. And I didn't really self-harm today, so that was good!Β 

That’s niceΒ 

14 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

I talked to a nurse today which I’m proud ofΒ 

I’m proud of you too!!!

I wrote a poem to cope with my anxiety (it’s 1AM where I’m at so I’m gonna say it counts)

• Yaaas 1