Some good news and some bad news...

Harper    

17 minutes ago, AceOfSpades said:

Hey, another PNWer! That's awesome! I'm actually from eastern WA, but I like the west side better for the same reason you do, rain! What's California like? In all the states I've been to I've never been there!

Imma create a thread for this, I would love to answer your question, one sec...

• 2 months later...
On 2/17/2023 at 5:58 AM, Harper said:

Dearest community,

I have both good news and bad news.

The good news:

We're gearing up to launch an exciting new look and feel for the community and a complete design overhaul - making our platform much cleaner and easier to use with a new simplified vibe that reflects the look of our new homepage launching in May. This new design will be rolling out over the coming weeks and I'm excited to share with you a small preview - would love to hear your thoughts!

promo copy.jpg

The bad news:

There is nothing more polarising on our community than the falling emoji on the homepage. Some of you love it, some of you hate it - it's the marmite of Ditch the Label 😅. I'm personally gutted to let you know that the falling emoji will be no longer and with the new design we'll be saying a fond farewell to the chaos many of us have grown to love. But all is not lost as we're introducing a limited edition badge so that the falling emoji may exist in your badge showcase forever. To get the badge, simply post below and you'll automatically receive it.

badge-falling-emoji.png

Don't worry, you've still got a few weeks of falling emoji to enjoy before we retire the current design 🤣

Light a candle🕯️ and let's mourn this one together. #RIPFallingEmoji 💔

- Harper 🤠

Falling emojis is awesome 😎 

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 1

• 4 months later...

Honestly, the new mode freaked me the HECK out.

• Ditch the Label Staff
10 hours ago, Jinx said:

Honestly, the new mode freaked me the HECK out.

Hey Jinx,

Would you mind telling us some more about this please?

Harper :) 

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Harper said:

Hey Jinx,

Would you mind telling us some more about this please?

Harper :) 

It was very bright and almost bubbly while I like this older version, where I know where everything is and its sharper and darker