Hi, I'm Catsup, a new support mentor!

Catsup Β  Β 

Hi all!  I'm Catsup.  I am new to this forum and one of the support mentors.  I am very excited to start talking with everyone here and being of any help when I can!  I am already loving to be a part of this community and I think it is full of great and caring people.  A bit about me aside from that, I really enjoy drawing and painting, and I love to hike when I can!  I also speak Spanish but wish I could know every language because they are so interesting.  Feel free to ask me any questions about me and thank you for reading and sharing about yourselves too! 😁

Β 

Β 

• Like 7

Staff-Account.png

13 minutes ago, Catsup said:

Hi all!  I'm Catsup.  I am new to this forum and one of the support mentors.  I am very excited to start talking with everyone here and being of any help when I can!  I am already loving to be a part of this community and I think it is full of great and caring people.  A bit about me aside from that, I really enjoy drawing and painting, and I love to hike when I can!  I also speak Spanish but wish I could know every language because they are so interesting.  Feel free to ask me any questions about me and thank you for reading and sharing about yourselves too! 😁

Hi, Welcome! I also like painting and art. I do have a question are you fluent in Spanish?

• Like 1

Heyyyyy! I love drawing too :)! I love drawing especially when my mind just draws things :)! It’s lovely to meet you 🫢🏻

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
17 hours ago, Catsup said:

HUGE welcome @CatsupΒ πŸ˜€

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

20 hours ago, Catsup said:

Hey, welcome Catsup! I'm excited to see you around :)

I also like drawing and painting- what are your favorite things to make art of?Β 

20 hours ago, Catsup said:

Elloooo, welcome to DTL! ^^Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/9/2023 at 2:44 PM, Catsup said:

Warm welcome, @Catsup!πŸŽ‰

Hello GIF by Originals

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 2/9/2023 at 7:44 PM, Catsup said:

A massive welcome to the lovely @Catsup! I am Luie, one of the other support mentors.Β 

So Excited Kermit GIF by MOODMAN

Staff-Account.png

On 2/9/2023 at 1:59 PM, -Marra- said:

Hi, Welcome! I also like painting and art. I do have a question are you fluent in Spanish?

Hi, thanks for the welcome! I am pretty fluent in Spanish after many years learning. πŸ˜„Β That's cool to hear you're also into art!

Staff-Account.png

On 2/9/2023 at 3:13 PM, _Leila_ said:

Heyyyyy! I love drawing too :)! I love drawing especially when my mind just draws things :)! It’s lovely to meet you 🫢🏻

Thank you so much!! I agree that drawing from imagination is so fun. Great to meet you tooΒ πŸ˜ƒ

Staff-Account.png

7 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey, welcome Catsup! I'm excited to see you around :)

I also like drawing and painting- what are your favorite things to make art of?Β 

My favorite things to make art of are people, different plants and animals and I lately I like to make it colorful!Β  Thank you and looking forward to being here :)

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Luie said:

A massive welcome to the lovely @Catsup! I am Luie, one of the other support mentors.Β 

So Excited Kermit GIF by MOODMAN

Hi Luie! Great to meet you and I am so excited for this too!
Β excited finding nemo GIF

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 2/9/2023 at 7:44 PM, Catsup said:

Yaaay!! Huge big welcome to the team. It's so lovely to have you on board. This community is amazing and so welcoming and supportive. I'm sure you'll settle in really quickly.Β 

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

12 hours ago, Aurora said:

Yaaay!! Huge big welcome to the team. It's so lovely to have you on board. This community is amazing and so welcoming and supportive. I'm sure you'll settle in really quickly.Β 

Thank you!!!

Excited Excitement GIF

Staff-Account.png

10 hours ago, Harper said:

So excited to have you here!

Thank you so much!!

Staff-Account.png