hi

huskey Β  Β 

hi, im kynna and im new. I have been questioning my sexuality recently. I used to think that I could only ever like guys, but now I think I like girls too.Β 

Luie
This post was recognized by Luie!

illumi was awarded the badge 'Act of Kindness' and 10 points.

youre questioning bisexuality then? rn if youre not sure if you experience attraction to girls then you can use theΒ bicuriousΒ label during questioning; but i still recommend staying sexuality questioning if you dont want to settle on a label so far. my advice is to not rush; give it some time. its necessary for you to slowly discover yourself

• Like 1

3 hours ago, huskey said:

hi, im kynna and im new. I have been questioning my sexuality recently. I used to think that I could only ever like guys, but now I think I like girls too.Β 

Hey it’s lovely to meet you x

• Digital Mentor
5 hours ago, huskey said:

Heyy @huskey, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. Welcome to our platform, so glad to have you join our community!Β Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings on your sexuality. I see that you have messaged us on confidential support (CS) as well, I'll address it all one to one there. @mivoeiΒ has given some useful suggestions which I will expand on CS. Here for you.Β 

Happy Love You GIF by Minions

Staff-Account.png

9 hours ago, mivoei said:

youre questioning bisexuality then? rn if youre not sure if you experience attraction to girls then you can use theΒ bicuriousΒ label during questioning; but i still recommend staying sexuality questioning if you dont want to settle on a label so far. my advice is to not rush; give it some time. its necessary for you to slowly discover yourself

thanks for the advice. and i dont really feel comfortable putting a label on it rn. this helped a lot!!! :)

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, huskey said:

thanks for the advice. and i dont really feel comfortable putting a label on it rn. this helped a lot!!! :)

Heyy @huskey, glad to hear that it was helpful πŸ˜„ Yes ofcourse, do what you feel comfortable with and use whatever label (even if it's no label).Β 

Staff-Account.png