WHY?

CoconutCultist Β  Β 

Me and the majority of my friend group basically got detention because our hearing is sensitive and we didn't want to be at the pep rally. We're not even allowed to talk to each other, because,Β  and I quote, "if the kids in there (the gym) don't get to talk to, then you can't sit with your friends," THE KIDS IN THE GYM GET THE FREAKING PEP RALLY!!!

22 hours ago, CoconutCultist said:

Me and the majority of my friend group basically got detention because our hearing is sensitive and we didn't want to be at the pep rally. We're not even allowed to talk to each other, because,Β  and I quote, "if the kids in there (the gym) don't get to talk to, then you can't sit with your friends," THE KIDS IN THE GYM GET THE FREAKING PEP RALLY!!!

Ah that sucks :(

• Digital Mentor
On 1/27/2023 at 8:48 PM, CoconutCultist said:

Heyy @CoconutCultist, I am sorry, this sounds super frustrating. Were you able to report this to a school counsellor or a head teacher if you and your friends have hearing sensitivity? Because it sounds unfair that you are being forced to sit for a pep rally given your sensitivity.Β 

Staff-Account.png

On 1/27/2023 at 2:48 PM, CoconutCultist said:

I am goingt to add on to thisΒ 

we hade to sit a different tables with our backs to each other cause the kids in the gym could "not" sit with there friends but when they teachers where looking for a 7th graded they found her in the 8th grade spot cause a teacher said she could sit there to be with her FRIENDS.Β 

It is just so unfair like how is that fair to us and our friends will start crying if it is too loud.Β 

6 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

I am goingt to add on to thisΒ 

we hade to sit a different tables with our backs to each other cause the kids in the gym could "not" sit with there friends but when they teachers where looking for a 7th graded they found her in the 8th grade spot cause a teacher said she could sit there to be with her FRIENDS.Β 

It is just so unfair like how is that fair to us and our friends will start crying if it is too loud.Β 

Not to mention, I feel like not going to the pep rally is a fair trade for being able to sit with out friends.

2 hours ago, CoconutCultist said:

Not to mention, I feel like not going to the pep rally is a fair trade for being able to sit with out friends.

yep yep