I feel like I'm just ugly

NoLifeAaron    

I've pretty much been the scrawny ugly kid almost my whole life. I been bullied for it and a lot of people made comments about it. About a year ago I started working out but now I feel like I'm just ugly but with muscle

2 hours ago, NoLifeAaron said:

I've pretty much been the scrawny ugly kid almost my whole life. I been bullied for it and a lot of people made comments about it. About a year ago I started working out but now I feel like I'm just ugly but with muscle

I replied on your other post take care ❤️

8 hours ago, NoLifeAaron said:

I doubt you're ugly, while I haven't seen you, I'd say that you probably aren't. A lot of people struggle with feeling ugly...those people who made fun of you are buttmunches and can get over themselves, though it's more likely they're struggling with some insecurity too. I would bet a good amount of money that you're much more attractive than you think. No matter what people say, you shouldn't let them talk you into feeling down about how you look. Most people think that models are the only kind of beauty there is, but there are all sorts of people who have different kinds of beauty, some people are striking, while some have a comforting beauty.

In this world, men don't get enough compliments, which is pretty sad. While females may not get many, males get even less. I think you need some compliments and good people to hang around, if someone who is your friend is making nasty comments on your appearance, tell them you don't appreciate it. Even if they call you sensitive or something else mean, you have the right to speak up for yourself. Real friends will listen and comply.

It sucks that most males can't show how hurt they are because other people, male or female, will call them cruel names for simply being human.

I assure you, you are attractive, and someday, a really good person will recognize that and adore you for it.