Best Case Scenario ❤️🏳️‍🌈

TinyDinos    

Today has been really bad for me and I’ve been in a really dark place so to speak. I’m not quite sure how it came up, but I wound up talking to my sisters and gauging their opinions on the LGBTQ+ community. The older one (13) said she respects everyone and understands that nobody can control who they fall in love with and she supports them. The younger one (11) said that she doesn’t mind, that she’s personally straight so far, but she might love a girl or enby in the future and she would want to be accepted for who she is no matter what. 13 goes to take a shower, and for some reason I felt safe enough to come out to 11. I told her that I’m pan-questioning, and she said “That makes sense.. I kinda figured you liked girls too anyways. Out of the three of us, you seem to be the least interested in boys and dating anyways.” She legit knew all along haha, it was nice though that she was so chill about it. She then went on to make sure to tell me “Don’t worry I won’t tell anybody. I don’t know how mom and dad would react, but I think (stepdad) and (dads gf) would accept you. But at least you know that I still love you no matter what.”

I told her how much I appreciated her, and how I was still unsure about my sexuality. She then proceeded to give me advice on what girls and boys like and who my ideal partners might be 😂. She also told me not to worry about it too much, and that it’s okay if I change my sexuality as I get older too. She said I might decide when I’m in college I might decide that I’m straight, or I might choose to be lesbian, but liking one gender more than the other doesn’t change that I’m pan and all of that. She was really sweet and supportive, and honestly surprised me with how thoughtful and mature she was about it. She is officially the first person I’ve ever come out too and I couldn’t have hoped and prayed for a better experience. Now I’m contemplating whether or not to come out to 12 bc she’s kinda judgy and can be pretty mean, but she’s my best friend and I honestly trust my sisters more than my parents. 

Sorry this got so long, but I really wanted to share because it’s quite possibly the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I don’t know what to do now that 11 wants to know what my dream gf would be like 😅

• Like 1

That's super awesome! It's great that it worked out like that! Your sister sounds very mature.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AceOfSpades said:

That's super awesome! It's great that it worked out like that! Your sister sounds very mature.

She really is 💕

I couldn’t have asked for a better one. She really surprised me with how she handled it and made sure that I knew she only cared about whether or not I’m happy. I can’t wait to see how she is when she’s older ❤️

• Like 1

9 hours ago, _Leila_ said:

Congrats 👏! So happy for you 

Thank you! I’m seriously so relieved that I know at least one person in my family won’t judge me. Especially bc we’re Christian and being raised in that manner.

2 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Thank you! I’m seriously so relieved that I know at least one person in my family won’t judge me. Especially bc we’re Christian and being raised in that manner.

I love you ❤️

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Today has been really bad for me and I’ve been in a really dark place so to speak. I’m not quite sure how it came up, but I wound up talking to my sisters and gauging their opinions on the LGBTQ+ community. The older one (13) said she respects everyone and understands that nobody can control who they fall in love with and she supports them. The younger one (11) said that she doesn’t mind, that she’s personally straight so far, but she might love a girl or enby in the future and she would want to be accepted for who she is no matter what. 13 goes to take a shower, and for some reason I felt safe enough to come out to 11. I told her that I’m pan-questioning, and she said “That makes sense.. I kinda figured you liked girls too anyways. Out of the three of us, you seem to be the least interested in boys and dating anyways.” She legit knew all along haha, it was nice though that she was so chill about it. She then went on to make sure to tell me “Don’t worry I won’t tell anybody. I don’t know how mom and dad would react, but I think (stepdad) and (dads gf) would accept you. But at least you know that I still love you no matter what.”

I told her how much I appreciated her, and how I was still unsure about my sexuality. She then proceeded to give me advice on what girls and boys like and who my ideal partners might be 😂. She also told me not to worry about it too much, and that it’s okay if I change my sexuality as I get older too. She said I might decide when I’m in college I might decide that I’m straight, or I might choose to be lesbian, but liking one gender more than the other doesn’t change that I’m pan and all of that. She was really sweet and supportive, and honestly surprised me with how thoughtful and mature she was about it. She is officially the first person I’ve ever come out too and I couldn’t have hoped and prayed for a better experience. Now I’m contemplating whether or not to come out to 12 bc she’s kinda judgy and can be pretty mean, but she’s my best friend and I honestly trust my sisters more than my parents. 

Sorry this got so long, but I really wanted to share because it’s quite possibly the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I don’t know what to do now that 11 wants to know what my dream gf would be like 😅

Heyy @TinyDinos, I am so glad that it worked out in your favour - Truly the best case scenario. Having the support of a family members does make a massive difference. And also, super proud of you for sharing this, takes a ton of courage. 

Donald Duck Dancing GIF by Mickey Mouse

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

12 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

I love you ❤️

I love you too 🥰❤️
You’re seriously the best, if I grow up to be like you I’ll be so happy and grateful 💕

I seriously cannot stress enough: Thank you for everything you do. <3

• Hug 1

1 minute ago, TinyDinos said:

I love you too 🥰❤️
You’re seriously the best, if I grow up to be like you I’ll be so happy and grateful 💕

I seriously cannot stress enough: Thank you for everything you do. <3

Most welcome precious I love you more ❤️. What a kind message thank you beautiful girl 

• Hug 1

3 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @TinyDinos, I am so glad that it worked out in your favour - Truly the best case scenario. Having the support of a family members does make a massive difference. And also, super proud of you for sharing this, takes a ton of courage. 

Donald Duck Dancing GIF by Mickey Mouse

Thank you! I was really nervous because I don’t officially know my sexuality yet 😅. Regardless, I wanted to show that even for people like me with religious, homophobic parents, you can still find support in your family in a way you wouldn’t expect. I was seriously shocked after reading someone else’s post where they said they came out to their sibling and I legit looked at the screen and went: “Wait- You can do that??” 😂

I really admire that about this platform. People get to share their experiences and we can learn from each other, and we really get to empower each other in a safe, kind, space. It’s wonderful ❤️

• Like 1