being bullied on Facebook about my clothes

lolly

Heya

I've had people do that to me before on Instagram it was some girls from school. to be honest i tried to ignore it but it was hard, i ended up speaking to 1 of the girls about it and it actually stopped. she used to hate me but we're just civil to each other now x

Hi Lolly,

Welcome to community!

People making negative comments is upsetting and you are not alone in feeling this. Have you thought about blocking the people who are rude to you?

We have a great guide with tips for dealing with cyber bullying. Have a look through it and see which ones you think could help.

http://www.ditchthelabel.org/cyber-bullying-top-9-tips-on-overcoming-it/

Remember everyone has their own taste and style when it comes to clothes and that's awesome! How boring would It be if we all looked and dressed the same. If your clothes, make you happy that's all that matters.

-Peach311

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

@loopyloo It's great that you were able to talk to one of them directly and your right it does depends on the situation and your own confidence levels. It's important for people to know that this approach does work so thank you for sharing.

Happy Tuesday!

-peach311 ?

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.