This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Im actually quite nervous to post this but I need advice from ppl who have similar experiences

Cal_The_Oyster    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I think I might be a system. A system is a group of identities sharing one body (or at least that's what I can gather) and I feel lik this is the case for me.

I acknowledge that I may not be taken seriously as I'm 16 but it's something I need to Express at some point. I have clothes i dont remember having bought and am losing time more frequently than before. I am getting severely anxious lately and feel it may be a result of this whole thing. Does anyone else have any personal experiences that could help and is there something I should be doing? I cant seek medical help for reasons I cant really go into.

(I have difficulty explaining my thoughts sometimes so i apologise)

Edited by Cal_The_Oyster
Trigger warning
  • Hug 1

8 hours ago, Cal_The_Oyster said:

I think I might be a system. A system is a group of identities sharing one body (or at least that's what I can gather) and I feel lik this is the case for me.

I acknowledge that I may not be taken seriously as I'm 16 but it's something I need to Express at some point. I have clothes i dont remember having bought and am losing time more frequently than before. I am getting severely anxious lately and feel it may be a result of this whole thing. Does anyone else have any personal experiences that could help and is there something I should be doing? I cant seek medical help for reasons I cant really go into.

(I have difficulty explaining my thoughts sometimes so i apologise)

The only advice I can offer is maybe try and communicate with your other members? Like, make a bright/noticeable poster, put it in a place in your room you can regularly see, and write down something for your alternates to see and check it every so often to see if there's a reply of some sort. I'm not a system though, so i don't really know, but I hope this helps

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

The only advice I can offer is maybe try and communicate with your other members? Like, make a bright/noticeable poster, put it in a place in your room you can regularly see, and write down something for your alternates to see and check it every so often to see if there's a reply of some sort. I'm not a system though, so i don't really know, but I hope this helps

Yeah this is great! I hadnt thought of doing a poster so I'll try that! Thanks

• Like 1

I have a board in my room that has a inspirational quote on it and it says "When you got a dream,grab it and never let it go." - Carol Burnett. And when u do have a dream follow it and it might show u the way to ur next step in life.

On 1/2/2023 at 11:36 AM, belleandsimba said:

I have a board in my room that has a inspirational quote on it and it says "When you got a dream,grab it and never let it go." - Carol Burnett. And when u do have a dream follow it and it might show u the way to ur next step in life.

Hey thanks for this

Hi, So I am a system too and somthing I try and do Is write alot on paper or draw out stuff. Some thing else I can do is I can talk to think and not by paper But I think it is Different for each system cause some people may just have one or two. I know someone who has 2 systems and someone who has 3. I have 4 but the others are both twins with each other. I think I have told you about Rosey and Rylan. 

sorry if its not much help

On 1/4/2023 at 5:57 PM, -Maddie- said:

Hi, So I am a system too and somthing I try and do Is write alot on paper or draw out stuff. Some thing else I can do is I can talk to think and not by paper But I think it is Different for each system cause some people may just have one or two. I know someone who has 2 systems and someone who has 3. I have 4 but the others are both twins with each other. I think I have told you about Rosey and Rylan. 

Yeah weve been doing this (cal) 

Thanks @-Maddie-

Your welcome - from all of us 

• 2 months later...
On 1/9/2023 at 12:57 PM, -Marra- said:

Your welcome - from all of us 

HEYY AGAIN I REMEMBER THIS POST NOW! lol (Cal)

Just now, Cal_The_Oyster said:

HEYY AGAIN I REMEMBER THIS POST NOW! lol (Cal)

Heyy I forgot about this post too Lol (Maddie)

• 3 months later...

Hi Im part of a system as well,

Communication with alters helps however it can take a long time to build a good level of it so i have downloaded some apps in an attempt to make things a bit easier. These apps are Simply Plural, Mindly, Antar.

I hope this might be able to help - K

On 7/21/2023 at 4:50 PM, KandCo said:

Hi Im part of a system as well,

Communication with alters helps however it can take a long time to build a good level of it so i have downloaded some apps in an attempt to make things a bit easier. These apps are Simply Plural, Mindly, Antar.

I hope this might be able to help - K

Fair enough. I actually forgot all about this post

I've taken to talking aloud with them, when we're away from other people. I find it helps.

Also, turns out I can leave my left hand up for grabs so that they can write