Boredom

_Kai_ Β  Β 

2 minutes ago, -Maddie- said:

I am Ok with sharing it but I will say it's a lotΒ 

Oop, & alrπŸ‘πŸ½

Just now, _Kai_ said:

Oop, & alrπŸ‘πŸ½

So basically I have to get help now from people I don't want and it's causing me to have a lot of anxiety attacks and it's hard to deal with and it's caused me to stop eatingΒ 

1 minute ago, -Maddie- said:

So basically I have to get help now from people I don't want and it's causing me to have a lot of anxiety attacks and it's hard to deal with and it's caused me to stop eatingΒ 

Damn man, anxiety attacks are not fun at all, when I am stopping/struggling with eating I usually start with a little snack, it gets my brain focused on that idea & I usually calm down a bit.

The "Stayalive.app" has helped me also calm down alot with the breathing exercisesΒ 

1 minute ago, _Kai_ said:

Damn man, anxiety attacks are not fun at all, when I am stopping/struggling with eating I usually start with a little snack, it gets my brain focused on that idea & I usually calm down a bit.

The "Stayalive.app" has helped me also calm down alot with the breathing exercisesΒ 

I have triedΒ  small stuff to help but I can never focus I have even tried music cause music always help but even that's not helping and I can't use any apps so I really don't know what to do anymoreΒ 

I have triedΒ  small stuff to help but I can never focus I have even tried music cause music always help but even that's not helping and I can't use any apps so I really don't know what to do anymoreΒ 

Its a website for me TvT, & what type of music do you mostly listen to to focus/calm down?

Just now, _Kai_ said:

Its a website for me TvT, & what type of music do you mostly listen to to focus/calm down?

I listen to any music really is there any that you would recommend?

2 minutes ago, -Maddie- said:

I listen to any music really is there any that you would recommend?

For calming down I'd recommended slower & softer songs, if its to focus on like hw then I have no clue since I literally listen to just loud rock music to help, although it helps me in some cases cuz of my brain not being able to focus, I can also blast 2 songs/Yt videos to focus somehow

For calming down I'd recommended slower & softer songs, if its to focus on like hw then I have no clue since I literally listen to just loud rock music to help, although it helps me in some cases cuz of my brain not being able to focus, I can also blast 2 songs/Yt videos to focus somehow

Ok most of the times it is just to focus and not think about other things like not good thingsΒ 

Ok most of the times it is just to focus and not think about other things like not good thingsΒ 

Do you by any chance have ADHD or ADD?

I have ADHD & I'm pretty sure thats why having 2 YT videos on at the same time helps me focus

Just now, _Kai_ said:

Hey kai I fell asleep before I could check my post in the mental health tribe. Did you post anything?

Just now, _Kai_ said:

I have ADHD & I'm pretty sure thats why having 2 YT videos on at the same time helps me focus

2 at the same time? You got some skill there

5 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

I have ADHD and it help sometimes listening to more than one thing like rn I am listening to 3 different thingsΒ 

3 minutes ago, Cal_The_Oyster said:

Hey kai I fell asleep before I could check my post in the mental health tribe. Did you post anything?

Not that I know of, but I also haven't checked that post yet TvT

Β 

3 minutes ago, Cal_The_Oyster said:

2 at the same time? You got some skill there

I found out that it helped me focus a couple of a weeks ago, its very confusing how thoughπŸ€”

Not that I know of, but I also haven't checked that post yet TvT

I found out that it helped me focus a couple of a weeks ago, its very confusing how thoughπŸ€”

Fair enoughΒ 

Just now, -Maddie- said:

I have ADHD and it help sometimes listening to more than one thing like rn I am listening to 3 different thingsΒ 

Yeah it must just be something with the ADHD then that having different things playing helps concentration, Oooo 3 things? New recordSimon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Yeah it must just be something with the ADHD then that having different things playing helps concentration, Oooo 3 things? New recordSimon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

I am listening to music a TV show and yt at the same time and I know what it happening in all of them

Just now, -Maddie- said:

I am listening to music a TV show and yt at the same time and I know what it happening in all of them

Ooooo

Well thanks for the helpΒ 

Well thanks for the helpΒ 

I didn't think I helped much but nPπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ½

2 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

I didn't think I helped much but nPπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ½

I mean it think you help you gave me an idea on something I can do to calm downΒ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cal_The_Oyster said:

Hey yall I'm gonna go to sleep

Oop, is it night where u are??

Also then goodnight!