Jump to content

Boredom


_Kai_

Recommended Posts

Just now, Cat!!! said:

Let's hope

I am going to have to go to Two different Docters but i think I'm ok. I have to go i am switching classes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, -Maddie- said:

I am going to have to go to Two different Docters but i think I'm ok. I have to go i am switching classes

Kay bye

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Ellooooo peeps! (I noticed I haven't posted on here for some time TvT)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, _Leila_ said:

Heya

Ellooo, hru?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, _Leila_ said:

No there hasn’t 

Ah, ok....we're going to have to do something about that

Edited by Emberfrost12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, _Kai_ said:

Ellooooo peeps! (I noticed I haven't posted on here for some time TvT)

Ello Kai

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

Okiii

:) I'll bother Harper after we get the new design, seeing as he's pretty busy with that. I'm also going to try and figure out who we can invite

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

:) I'll bother Harper after we get the new design, seeing as he's pretty busy with that. I'm also going to try and figure out who we can invite

Hugs🥰! I’m on post moderation so my posts will take time to be approved but this ends 24th of January :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...