Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

i want to change my name


ash16    

Recommended Posts

i don't like my name i what to change is my friend told me she likes my name i what to change it to ash  i like it should i change or keep my name as jayden?????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't have experience with this but I think you should because it is something you want to do . I send love and support to your decision 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

maybe try it out online first to see if you like it? if yes, you should be true to yourself and change it. don't keep a deadname just because someone elsr told you to, it's your name

  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mentallyillghost said:

I don't have experience with this but I think you should because it is something you want to do . I send love and support to your decision 

thank you 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, peanutbutterstruggles said:

maybe try it out online first to see if you like it? if yes, you should be true to yourself and change it. don't keep a deadname just because someone elsr told you to, it's your name

i agree with this also

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

Click this notice to reveal the content.
5 minutes ago, peanutbutterstruggles said:

maybe try it out online first to see if you like it? if yes, you should be true to yourself and change it. don't keep a deadname just because someone elsr told you to, it's your name

well i was adopted  so i dont think i what my old name my old parents given me so i will try that thank you  

Edited by ash16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ash16 said:

i don't like my name i what to change is my friend told me she likes my name i what to change it to ash  i like it should i change or keep my name as jayden?????

I like the name you chose and Good luck with it. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

I like the name you chose and Good luck with it. 

thank you i hope my adopted parents will let me change it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, ash16 said:

thank you i hope my adopted parents will let me change it 

Hi there, I can see that the others have already been really supportive with you wanting to change your name. I just wanted to check in and see how you feel about taking to your adoptive parents about it? I hope it goes well and they support your decision. We're here for you if you need us. 

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, I can see that the others have already been really supportive with you wanting to change your name. I just wanted to check in and see how you feel about taking to your adoptive parents about it? I hope it goes well and they support your decision. We're here for you if you need us. 

i dont think they will let me i fell like they will hate me if i do i scared to talk to them about it i dont know if they will let me 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, mentallyillghost said:

Have you talked to your adoptive parents about the name change yet? If so what did they say?

no not yet i too scared to talk to them i scared they will hate me if i do change it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

why do you think they will hate you 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

why do you think they will hate you 

the fact they like my name as Jayden i think they will not let me change it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ash16 said:

the fact they like my name as Jayden i think they will not let me change it.

ok so what i would say you could do is start by using the name online and see how you like it. Once you know you like and then you could start like hinting to you parents that you want to change you name and not just tell them right away. May be that will help some when you tell them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

ok so what i would say you could do is start by using the name online and see how you like it. Once you know you like and then you could start like hinting to you parents that you want to change you name and not just tell them right away. May be that will help some when you tell them

i have it on all my games i play on they see its not my name they ask i tell them i like that name i hope if i put it on all my apps i use it will help me out with telling them i like the name ash  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope it all goes good for you and When you do tell them could you update us on how it went?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, mentallyillghost said:

i gtg but gl hope it goes well

same hope you have a good day 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, -Maddie- said:

I hope it all goes good for you and When you do tell them could you update us on how it went?

i will do that for sure i might talk to them toning after school and work 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good luck with it. Hopfully they will let you change your name. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, -Maddie- said:

Good luck with it. Hopfully they will let you change your name. 

i hope so too 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...