This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

i want to change my name

ash16 ย  ย 

i don't like my name i what to change is my friend told me she likes my name i what to change it to ashย ย i like it should i change or keep my name as jayden?????

I don't have experience with this but I think you should because it is something you want to do . I send love and support to your decisionย 

• Thanks 1

maybe try it out online first to see if you like it? if yes, you should be true to yourself and change it. don't keep a deadname just because someone elsr told you to, it's your name

• Hug 1

Just now, mentallyillghost said:

I don't have experience with this but I think you should because it is something you want to do . I send love and support to your decisionย 

thank youย 

Just now, peanutbutterstruggles said:

maybe try it out online first to see if you like it? if yes, you should be true to yourself and change it. don't keep a deadname just because someone elsr told you to, it's your name

i agree with this also

• Like 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

Click this notice to reveal the content.
5 minutes ago, peanutbutterstruggles said:

well i was adoptedย  so i dont think i what my old name my old parents given me so i will try that thank youย ย 

Edited by ash16

10 minutes ago, ash16 said:

i don't like my name i what to change is my friend told me she likes my name i what to change it to ashย ย i like it should i change or keep my name as jayden?????

I like the name you chose and Good luck with it.ย 

• Thanks 1

Just now, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

I like the name you chose and Good luck with it.ย 

thank you i hope my adopted parents will let me change itย 

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, ash16 said:

thank you i hope my adopted parents will let me change itย 

Hi there, I can see that the others have already been really supportive with you wanting to change your name. I just wanted to check in and see how you feel about taking to your adoptive parents about it? I hope it goes well and they support your decision. We're here for you if you need us.ย 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, I can see that the others have already been really supportive with you wanting to change your name. I just wanted to check in and see how you feel about taking to your adoptive parents about it? I hope it goes well and they support your decision. We're here for you if you need us.ย 

i dont think they will let me i fell like they will hate me if i do i scared to talk to them about it i dont know if they will let meย 

20 minutes ago, mentallyillghost said:

Have you talked to your adoptive parents about the name change yet? If so what did they say?

no not yet i too scared to talk to them i scared they will hate me if i do change itย 

why do you think they will hate youย 

2 minutes ago, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

why do you think they will hate youย 

the fact they like my name as Jayden i think they will not let me change it.

ย 

3 minutes ago, ash16 said:

the fact they like my name as Jayden i think they will not let me change it.

ok so what i would say you could do is start by using the name online and see how you like it. Once you know you like and then you could start like hinting to you parents that you want to change you name and not just tell them right away. May be that will help some when you tell them

3 minutes ago, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

ok so what i would say you could do is start by using the name online and see how you like it. Once you know you like and then you could start like hinting to you parents that you want to change you name and not just tell them right away. May be that will help some when you tell them

i have it on all my games i play on they see its not my name they ask i tell them i like that name i hope if i put it on all my apps i use it will help me out with telling them i like the name ashย ย 

Thats a good ideaย 

• Hug 1

I hope it all goes good for you and When you do tell them could you update us on how it went?

5 minutes ago, -Maddie- said:

Thats a good ideaย 

i hope it works outย 

8 minutes ago, mentallyillghost said:

i gtg but gl hope it goes well

same hope you have a good dayย 

6 minutes ago, -Maddie- said:

I hope it all goes good for you and When you do tell them could you update us on how it went?

i will do that for sure i might talk to them toning after school and workย 

Good luck with it. Hopfully they will let you change your name.ย 

1 minute ago, -Maddie- said:

Good luck with it. Hopfully they will let you change your name.ย 

i hope so tooย