Name changing dilemma

_Kai_ Β  Β 

So I've been looking at different names because the "Kai" hasn't been sticking as well as it was when I first heard about it, I've looked at several names yet the one I've found I'm really fond of. The name is "Cyrus" & I've been contemplating using it, the reason I'm struggling with picking it it because I feel like I'm annoying a couple of the people who sorta support me because I keep having second guesses on names, the names I've seen beforehand didn't seem like they fit myself.

Has anyone else had this struggle or am I just indecisive?πŸ’€

1 minute ago, _Kai?_ said:

So I've been looking at different names because the "Kai" hasn't been sticking as well as it was when I first heard about it, I've looked at several names yet the one I've found I'm really fond of. The name is "Cyrus" & I've been contemplating using it, the reason I'm struggling with picking it it because I feel like I'm annoying a couple of the people who sorta support me because I keep having second guesses on names, the names I've seen beforehand didn't seem like they fit myself.

Has anyone else had this struggle or am I just indecisive?πŸ’€

no your not alone I have felt like that. I have changed my name a few times and maddie is not my real name it is close but i have had other names too.Β 

6 minutes ago, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

no your not alone I have felt like that. I have changed my name a few times and maddie is not my real name it is close but i have had other names too.Β 

Well I'm glad its not just me being indecisive as hell TvT

Any tips?

Well I'm glad its not just me being indecisive as hell TvT

Any tips?

I don't really know and good tips but if you really like the name you want then try it out. Thats what i did and if other people don't like you new name I will support you

7 minutes ago, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

I don't really know and good tips but if you really like the name you want then try it out. Thats what i did and if other people don't like you new name I will support you

AWWwwwWWW, tyYY

& I will start trying out the name Cyrus, thank u for the confidence boostπŸ‘πŸ½

AWWwwwWWW, tyYY

& I will start trying out the name Cyrus, thank u for the confidence boostπŸ‘πŸ½

your welcome. Good luck on your new name

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, @_Kai_Β I noticed you changed your name back, did you just not like they name CyrusΒ 

16 minutes ago, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

Hi, @_Kai_Β I noticed you changed your name back, did you just not like they name CyrusΒ 

Yeah I was trying it out & had people calling me it and its a wonderful name, just I feel like Kai has stuck with me & just suits me a tad bit better TvT

45 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Yeah I was trying it out & had people calling me it and its a wonderful name, just I feel like Kai has stuck with me & just suits me a tad bit better TvT

okΒ