This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Violence

How do I come out as pansexual to my homophobic parents?

Solangelo Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Violence

Click this notice to reveal the content.
On 12/19/2022 at 9:55 AM, Aurora said:

Hi @Solangelo, no need to apologise. Don't feel you have to reply straight away. It's totally up to you, whenever is good for youΒ πŸ™‚

What do you think of @Leila-Β advice to see your doctor and see if they can refer you for support?

I'm sorry to hear your sister had bad experiences in high school. I hope she is OK now. What do you think would help for you to feel less nervous about going? Also, I'm wondering, do you know anyone else who will be going?Β 

I'm still pretty young so idk any doctors to go to. Knowing that high school is not as scary as it sounds (which is hard because there are a lot of fights at the school I will be going to). I have a few friends that will be going the year as me I'm not sure what school though.

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Violence

Click this notice to reveal the content.
On 12/22/2022 at 1:27 PM, Solangelo said:

I'm still pretty young so idk any doctors to go to. Knowing that high school is not as scary as it sounds (which is hard because there are a lot of fights at the school I will be going to). I have a few friends that will be going the year as me I'm not sure what school though.

Do you think it would help if you knew what school they were going to? Maybe you could ask them? What might be helpful as well is to remember that there will be lots of others, who will be starting high school and will feel the same as you. What do you think?Β 

Staff-Account.png