Demafe on tiktok

Jannat12    

An account in tiktok has posted my video with writing shit about me in punjabi language wherein he mentions me as a whore, who does sex with every guy! This is harassing and bullying, I’m devastated and depressed. It’s affecting my mental health. I have reported this video several times but no action is being taken from tik tom end!  Tik tok is supposed to have positive content but it is strictly in contrast. It implies hateful behaviour and goes against their policies and guidelines. I’m a young girl of 21 yrs. I’m a daughter and sister of someone. My family would be too hurt if they see this stuff. I, who have been targeted as slut/whore want to request you to please ban this account or atleast remove my video. It’s my humble request. I’m putting all my efforts to getting it removed since it’s defaming me. It may affect my whole life and work. Please help!

@Jannat12 i linked a reporting service that DTL owns which can report stuff like that.

you can send in a report through the post

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jannat12 said:
1 hour ago, A User said:

@Jannat12 i linked a reporting service that DTL owns which can report stuff like that.

you can send in a report through the post

You're welcome! (im assuming you wanted to thank me judging by your reaction) hope this helps!

• Digital Mentor
17 hours ago, Jannat12 said:

An account in tiktok has posted my video with writing shit about me in punjabi language wherein he mentions me as a whore, who does sex with every guy! This is harassing and bullying, I’m devastated and depressed. It’s affecting my mental health. I have reported this video several times but no action is being taken from tik tom end!  Tik tok is supposed to have positive content but it is strictly in contrast. It implies hateful behaviour and goes against their policies and guidelines. I’m a young girl of 21 yrs. I’m a daughter and sister of someone. My family would be too hurt if they see this stuff. I, who have been targeted as slut/whore want to request you to please ban this account or atleast remove my video. It’s my humble request. I’m putting all my efforts to getting it removed since it’s defaming me. It may affect my whole life and work. Please help!

Hi @Jannat12, welcome to the community 🙂. I'm Aurora and I give support and advice to those who reach out to us. I'm so sorry this is happening to you. It must be really stressful and it's only natural that this is having an effect on your mental health.

I'm glad you have found us. Please know that we are here for you and we can help you through this! @A User has already very kindly provided you with the link to use our delete online hate tool.  Just click on the link and then click on Report to use the tool and provide us with the information we need. We are trusted flaggers here at Ditch the Label, and any report we make is prioritised by TickTock and looked at first. Please let me know if you have any problems with the support tool . 

Also, please know that we are here for you if you would like to talk a bit more about how this has been affecting you. 

Staff-Account.png