This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sexual Assault & Rape, Other

Paste whatever you have copied!

A User Β  Β 

4 minutes ago, sarah.tenney said:

lol

XD

https://www.biologydiscussion.com/invertebrate-zoology/protozoa/amoeba-proteus-habitat-structure-and-metabolism/28183

If anyone's interested inΒ Amoeba proteus, that is from a science project. They're actually pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...

The Culture of the Plaines Native Americans, Part

Β 

Guess I was doing HW?

β€œBut grief makes a monster out of us sometimes . . . and sometimes you say and do things to the people you love that you can’t forgive yourself for.”
― Melina Marchetta

Β 

β€œI’m alright,” Lupin answered, ducking his head as he walked in, β€œI’ve been worse, definitely. It has been a rather interesting night, hasn’t Peter?”

β€œYes, yes. I’m in Hogwarts now, can I get the snake off me please?” Peter begged.

β€œMerlin’s beard! Is that Peter Pettigrew? And a talking werewolf?” Fudge asked, concern lining his face, β€œWhat is going on?!”

β€œOh, quit bein a baby! Hold still, there we go,” Adrian said, carefully removing Jade from Peter

β€œAdrian, Echo, why don’t you two go visit your friends in the hospital wing,” Dumbledore suggested, raising an eyebrow at us, β€œThe adults can take it from here.β€β€œAw, but I didn’t get to punch Peter yet!” Adrian whined, β€œFine, we should go get looked at by Madam Pomfrey anyways.”

β€œBye, Lupin, bye, Snape,” I said following Adrian out the door.

Sirius’s Pov:

I waited silently outside the door, waiting for the perfect moment to make an entrance.

β€œWell, Severus, I can certainly see why you’ve taken a shine to young Adrian and Echo,” Albus said, β€œNow, Sirius, I think it’s time you came out and we got this underway.”

β€œOh come on, I’ve been in Azkaban for 12 years, at least give me the dramatic entrance,” I complained, walking in the office and slamming the door behind me.

β€œMerlin’s beard!” Fudge said, looking from me, to Remus, to Peter, β€œWould someone like to tell me what the hell is going on?”

(it's part of a self insert I'm writing help")

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• 3 weeks later...

Β 

Dally, Johnny and Ponyboy go to the movies(Cherry and Marcia), Who are there alone because their boyfriends left them to go drink. Dally is rude to Cherry and he leaves, TwoBot shows up.

i was doing school work

Β 

• 2 weeks later...