Anxiety yay /sarc

The_Rainfall_Sys ย  ย 

Im just constantly anxious and it wont stop. Now on top of school and everything else i have a boyfriend who is great and i love him and i know he loves me but i can help but be terrified that tommorow im going to wake up to him realizing that hes made a mistake and that he wont want me anymore. Im very awkward and im afraid that im either sharing to much and im using him or im not sharing enough and pushing him away and having no emotions when were talking. I hate the fact that im so clingy despite the fact that i know he doesnโ€™t care cause hes clingy too but i cant shake the feeling of what if im annoying him. He means so much to me even if we havenโ€™t know each other for that long and im terrified of doing something to make him hate me

14 hours ago, The_Rainfall_Sys said:

Im just constantly anxious and it wont stop. Now on top of school and everything else i have a boyfriend who is great and i love him and i know he loves me but i can help but be terrified that tommorow im going to wake up to him realizing that hes made a mistake and that he wont want me anymore. Im very awkward and im afraid that im either sharing to much and im using him or im not sharing enough and pushing him away and having no emotions when were talking. I hate the fact that im so clingy despite the fact that i know he doesnโ€™t care cause hes clingy too but i cant shake the feeling of what if im annoying him. He means so much to me even if we havenโ€™t know each other for that long and im terrified of doing something to make him hate me

Hey there,

It sounds like you're pretty emotional at the moment, and I'm glad you've been able to open up to us here. When we experience anxiety, it often comes from negative thoughts, such as 'I'm not good enough' or 'I'm annoying', and the thoughts tend to get bigger and bigger. A lot of anxiety is rooted in these negative thoughts, and if you can work on your thoughts to put a more positive spin on them, you can reduce your anxiety. Does that make sense? A way to do this is to think about the evidence that supports the negative thought and the evidence that does not support it, and I call this taking your thoughts to court! So, for the thoughts around how you think you're annoying him, you will find that there is loads of evidence that helps you dismiss the thought, such as thinking about the best bits of your personality and how he appreciates them. Then, you can replace the negative thought with a more positive one, such as, 'I know I'm not annoying and I'm actually a fun person to be around who is really loving'. What do you think? By doing this repeatedly and putting effort into changing your thoughts, you can really lower your anxiety levels.ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e