wassup!!

cornerless    

Hey guys my name is XD and im a cornerless cube :v I recently turned 18 and my sexuality is currently unlabeled but im kinda leaning into aroace direction (its fluid wowoohwowh)
My hobbies and interests include tons of art stuffs like drawing, music production, singing, animating and content creating. I also really like playing PC games and watching long form videos.
Just wanted to say hi ngl but yo if anyone wants to be friends just say heyy !! ^^ 

On 11/7/2022 at 3:25 PM, cornerless said:

Hey guys my name is XD and im a cornerless cube :v I recently turned 18 and my sexuality is currently unlabeled but im kinda leaning into aroace direction (its fluid wowoohwowh)
My hobbies and interests include tons of art stuffs like drawing, music production, singing, animating and content creating. I also really like playing PC games and watching long form videos.
Just wanted to say hi ngl but yo if anyone wants to be friends just say heyy !! ^^ 

Hey,

Welcome to the community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give support to those who reach out. If you'd like help with anything, just let us know :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e