Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description

Bro come here if you got ban from TS during the protest


Babyface-Kaz

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, A User said:

Me, an android user but too gatekeeping of storage data to get firefox: ://

Firefox doesn't use too much storage for me β€” significantly less than a lot of the built-in google apps. And the ability to use some extensions (which might be extended to even more extensions in the future if the beta versions are any indicator), including ublock origin, would be enough to convince me to use it even if it didn't have a bunch of other features I liked. XD But yeah I get that, trying to save storage is annoying :c

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ghost of Rain said:

Firefox doesn't use too much storage for me β€” significantly less than a lot of the built-in google apps. And the ability to use some extensions (which might be extended to even more extensions in the future if the beta versions are any indicator), including ublock origin, would be enough to convince me to use it even if it didn't have a bunch of other features I liked. XD But yeah I get that, trying to save storage is annoying :c

i think i'd go insane if i downloaded another app on my phone tho, but it's cool to know tho!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, A User said:

i think i'd go insane if i downloaded another app on my phone tho, but it's cool to know tho!

Oh do you have a lot of apps? I try not to have too many β€” I uninstall most of the apps I get after a couple of days XD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ghost of Rain said:

Oh do you have a lot of apps? I try not to have too many β€” I uninstall most of the apps I get after a couple of days XD

(And I also disabled almost all of the default apps so they don't show up in my app list anymore XD)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Ghost of Rain said:

Oh do you have a lot of apps? I try not to have too many β€” I uninstall most of the apps I get after a couple of days XD

i have:


all the social medias that can be downloaded; tumblr, twitter (ik cringe), instagram, discord, whatsapp, viber, pintrest

system apps that can't be deleted despite my lack of need for them

shazam. because my school plays a lot of interesting songs on the speakers in the mornings and i usually need to know what they are

games (i get bored)

Β 

so basically nothing that i don't use on the daily

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, A User said:

ayo? why my post gotta be approved?

maybe someone broke the rules again so the mods have to look out for more harmful content

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...