Hello, new user here!

LunarGhost Β  Β 

Hey, my name is Lunar. I use any pronouns but neopronouns are preferred. Mainly ne/nem and star/stars, (more in my bio).

My hobbies include writing, playing video games, rollerblading, and collecting stickers. I really like Halloween stuff like ghosts, skeletons, and pumpkins, (even tho Halloween has already passed). One of my ongoing interests is learning about plants/flowers and their different historical meanings. My other interests include music, photography, videography, animals (especially reptiles),Β  psychology, and watching various youtubers/streamers, (if you wanna know who specifically you can ask below since they change every now and then).

That's about it, I hope y'all have a good dayΒ :)

Edited by LunarGhost

19 minutes ago, LunarGhost said:

Hey, my name is Lunar. I use any pronouns but neopronouns are preferred. Mainly ne/nem and star/stars, (more in my bio).

My hobbies include writing, playing video games, rollerblading, and collecting stickers. I really like Halloween stuff like ghosts, skeletons, and pumpkins, (even tho Halloween has already passed). One of my ongoing interests is learning about plants/flowers and their different historical meanings. My other interests include music, photography, videography, animals (especially reptiles),Β  psychology, and watching various youtubers/streamers, (if you wanna know who specifically you can ask below since they change every now and then).

That's about it, I hope y'all have a good dayΒ :)

Hey welcome I’m Leila lovely to meet you how are you

2 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Hey welcome I’m Leila lovely to meet you how are you

Thank you! Nice to meet you too Leila. I'm good! How about you?