Hey I'm new here

calendula_dove    

Hi,

my name is Calendula, I am new here i just joined from a site called Trevor Space which is, well, lets just say is "having some growing pains" lol

I have cows and chickens and love farming, gardening, nature, and birds.

I joined bc i wanted to meet some cool ppl and chat somewhere that wasn't full of matchmakers ; )

l was homeschooled until this year and now i am a sophomore in high school

I love animals, photography, music, and plants

this site seems really cool sofar!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, calendula_dove said:

Hi,

my name is Calendula, I am new here i just joined from a site called Trevor Space which is, well, lets just say is "having some growing pains" lol

I joined bc i wanted to meet some cool ppl and chat somewhere that wasn't full of matchmakers ; )

Lovely to meet you welcome to DTL

• Digital Mentor
14 hours ago, calendula_dove said:

Hi,

Heyy @Calendula, welcome to our community! It's so good to have you join us. I am Luie one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. 

Hello GIF by Originals

All of your interests sounds so cool - the gardening, farming , nature and the birds. Feel free to join in any group forums and talk about anything you'd like, our community has some amazing members and you can even start your own conversations. If you need to speak more one on one then feel free to hit the confidential support on the top tab and one of the support mentors will reply to you. 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• 5 months later...
On 11/5/2022 at 8:07 PM, calendula_dove said:

Hi,

Hey! Im Ways! Nice to meet you, seems like we have a lot in common. I have 10 chickens, and we always kinda wanted a farm but we also have a garden and live in the mountains(kinda lol) I was homescholled a lot, but now i am on independent study ig, and i breath art lol

Hey! Im Ways! Nice to meet you, seems like we have a lot in common. I have 10 chickens, and we always kinda wanted a farm but we also have a garden and live in the mountains(kinda lol) I was homeschooled a lot, but now i am on independent study ig, and i breath art lol

• Ditch the Label Staff

Welcome to our community, great to have you here! :) 

Staff-Account.png

On 11/5/2022 at 11:07 PM, calendula_dove said:

Hi,

Warm welcome to the community! 😁

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

Staff-Account.png