Anyone else obsessed with music/music artists?

_Kai_    

The music artists I'm obsessing over at the moment is LoveJoy (Currently listening to their songs rn TvT)Jam Headphones GIF

• Like 1

On 11/4/2022 at 9:32 PM, _Kai_ said:

The music artists I'm obsessing over at the moment is LoveJoy (Currently listening to their songs rn TvT)Jam Headphones GIF

ooo, nice! my favorites from them are “perfume” and “it’s all futile! it’s all pointless!”

my favorite band is hometown losers, they have really good music (current fav is “take this to your grave”) and they interact a lot with fans! i DMed they on instagram once (just replying to one of their stories with a joke), and we ended up having a super awesome conversation!! they sent me a ton of stickers for free, they’re such a cool and down-to-earth group of guys that make awesome music :D

i also like another small artist called deadbeat girl! she has 2 songs out right now (called “another day” and “she loves me”), and i think they’re awesome!!

if you have any recommendations, i’d like to hear them :D

• Like 1

On 11/4/2022 at 9:32 PM, _Kai_ said:

I’m currently obsessing over Car Seat Headrest and Bombay Bicycle Club. I definitely recommend them. My favorite CSH song is Drunk Drivers / Killer Whales and my favorite BBC song is Eat, Sleep, Wake, Nothing But You 

• Like 1

On 11/4/2022 at 6:32 PM, _Kai_ said:

i've been meaning to listen to LoveJoy. i enjoy some of Wilbur Soot's songs so i feel like i'd like LoveJoy. but currently i've been obsessing over NOAHFINNCE. i just love his music so much! he's also a youtuber so that's really fun!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tragic_and_static said:

i've been meaning to listen to LoveJoy. i enjoy some of Wilbur Soot's songs so i feel like i'd like LoveJoy. but currently i've been obsessing over NOAHFINNCE. i just love his music so much! he's also a youtuber so that's really fun!

IMO the stuff Wilbur's done with Lovejoy is definitely better than his solo music, you should totally check it out!