This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Suicide

I donโ€™t want to be here anymore

-Leila- ย  ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

I just want to take my life :( ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Try stalling yourself? Like, tell yourself you'll think about it in an hour, then gradually widen the time distance? You don't even have to start at an hour if you don't think you'll be able to handle that long

• Ditch the Label Staff

I just want to take my life :( ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hey there, I've sent you a message in confidential support.

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

Why am I useless

Your not useless! ur loved & appreciated by this whole community :(

You have helped a lot of people on here who were struggling & so many people adore speaking with u, I am very proud of u for holding on this long & I hope u feel better about yourself soonย 

10 minutes ago, lKail said:

Your not useless! ur loved & appreciated by this whole community :(

You have helped a lot of people on here who were struggling & so many people adore speaking with u, I am very proud of u for holding on this long & I hope u feel better about yourself soonย 

Hugs thank youย 

• Hug 2

Why am I so stupidย 

Hey Leila,

We have sent you a message to check in. Take care and speak soon.ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

8 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Leila,

We have sent you a message to check in. Take care and speak soon.ย 

Thanks

1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

Donโ€™t want to be here

U alr?

3 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Donโ€™t want to be here

Oh no. What happened?

Sending comforting hugs ๐Ÿค—

10 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

U alr?

No :(

9 minutes ago, TheOriginalAxel said:

Oh no. What happened?

Sending comforting hugs ๐Ÿค—

feeling like shit the voices getting to much ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Hug 2

Iโ€™m struggling with myself.

I went out to get some food well not for me. As I have liquid stuff through my feeding tube but my mum dies know I find going shopping for food hard but she still told me to go. By myself to get it. I told her I didnโ€™t want to as Iโ€™m struggling with even feeding myself with liquid stuff. My eating disorder is really bad again. I know itโ€™s stupid but itโ€™s causing me distress

I feel very sick. The whole thing is making me feel really bad. I donโ€™t know what to do as sheโ€™s never made me do this before. What do I do. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Hug 1

She keeps yelling at me because I forgot stuff for her dinner tonight. I told her I was not wanting to get it for her because of what Iโ€™m feeling but sheโ€™s annoyed at me. Might run away

She keeps yelling at me because I forgot stuff for her dinner tonight. I told her I was not wanting to get it for her because of what Iโ€™m feeling but sheโ€™s annoyed at me. Might run away

Hey Leila,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I completely get why food shopping would be hard for you, given what you've gone through with your relationship to food. I'm wondering, looking back on the situation now, do you think anything different could have been done?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hey Leila,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I completely get why food shopping would be hard for you, given what you've gone through with your relationship to food. I'm wondering, looking back on the situation now, do you think anything different could have been done?

I told her about me not wanting to go do it but she didnโ€™t listen. She could have been more considerate but obviously not. Urges to sh