hi

AlexKim Β  Β 

hey everyone so idk what to do sooo im in love with someone from a video game but its so much, like i dont wanna get with anyone else so i have been seeing animesexual/fictosexual label but ppl say its not a real label and to mock lgbtq but i dont wanna mock lgbtq, and im rly serious about it i rly dont want anyone to have a bad idea about me sry, i want a label that is not mocking anyone (currently i am gay asexual) pls help thxπŸ˜•

56 minutes ago, AlexKim said:

hi everyone its me alex im 14 and im transgender gay asexual (closet) and im autistic tooπŸ˜€πŸ’–nice to meet u guys and im bad at communicating sooo sry.πŸ˜•

Hey Alex lovely to meet you! How are you? Hope you’re well :) I’m Leila, if you’d like any advice on what this community is about then I’m here to answer your questions!Β 
Β 

leilaΒ 

2 hours ago, AlexKim said:

hey everyone so idk what to do sooo im in love with someone from a video game but its so much, like i dont wanna get with anyone else so i have been seeing animesexual/fictosexual label but ppl say its not a real label and to mock lgbtq but i dont wanna mock lgbtq, and im rly serious about it i rly dont want anyone to have a bad idea about me sry, i want a label that is not mocking anyone (currently i am gay asexual) pls help thxπŸ˜•

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm wondering, the person from the video game, is it a player or a real person playing online? Also, can you tell me more about the feelings you have for them? What is it like for you?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

20 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Hey Alex lovely to meet you! How are you? Hope you’re well :) I’m Leila, if you’d like any advice on what this community is about then I’m here to answer your questions!Β 
Β 

leilaΒ 

thx so muchπŸ’–

19 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm wondering, the person from the video game, is it a player or a real person playing online? Also, can you tell me more about the feelings you have for them? What is it like for you?Β 

no no its a video game character he doesnt exist irl. kinda like anime. and i love him a lot romantically. thx

14 minutes ago, AlexKim said:

sleepy I HATE SCHOOL

I hated school too! Is there nothing at all that you enjoy maybe? I know how it feels to be sleepy 😴 

13 minutes ago, AlexKim said:

πŸ«‚πŸ’–

Hugs!<3 I can tag you in a thread I made ? That shows what this community is about

6 hours ago, AlexKim said:

no no its a video game character he doesnt exist irl. kinda like anime. and i love him a lot romantically. thx

Hey there,

That's interesting that he is a video game character. I'm wondering, have you ever had this feeling for someone who existed in real life? If so, how was that experience different?Β 

18 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That's interesting that he is a video game character. I'm wondering, have you ever had this feeling for someone who existed in real life? If so, how was that experience different?Β 

ohh, i never felt romantic love apart from that before

Hey Alex! I'm thisboiistrans but you can call me Jasper if you wanna.

This videogame character. Where are they from?

Also what about them do you like? Has it maybe got your ideal partners personality traits for example?

4 hours ago, AlexKim said:

ohh, i never felt romantic love apart from that before

Hey,

Ah, okay, I see. Can you describe more what your feeling is like towards the character? How would you describe love?Β